DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

@Deathdrop: So true, so true...

shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

@DD: won't be the first time, nor the second, or third..or...tenth?

NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!1!11

ValkyrieWrath, Yautja, 13 years ago

Huh?! Now I am confused XD

good my job is done

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

xD this is becoming a crazy fun thread xD

I've actually been expecting the Spanish Inquisition for some time now. Those atheists need to be given what for!

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

They're still here, only hidden in the dark. They've got spies between ourselves, and they're collecting informations about everyone of us, so they can decide who's a sinner deserving to be burned to death and who's not. They will reveal their identity soon, and the great inqusition will clean the world again.

Personally, i vote for DW as one of them. That's not good, because if its true, myself will be burned for sure.

-snickers- Dw doing anything? -snickers-

predatoress, Yautja, 13 years ago

Actually we would need new type of inquisition to get rid of people's superstitious nonsense.

I'm confused tho, has Balatu become the rebel organization now? lol What comes to bourgeois, laborers etc., does the 'kill 'em all' have a movement too that I could join in?

SUPERSTITIOUS NONSENSE??? SHE IS A WITCH!!!!!!!

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNN
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 13 years ago

lol, I leave for a few days and look what happens.

IceNeko, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well I've bypassed this topic long enough wondering what to post! I'm joining the rebellion even though this is gonna be awkward since I just my old clan to join a new one and changed my species from human to Xenomorph. But what the hell I'm here to rebel!

Oh, no. It has begun. Okay the easiest way to survive a mob of fanatics is to become one of them. So...

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!1!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

But does she weigh the same as a duck?

Well in the Name of the Lord God Allmighty, what the hell are you trying to say, Deathdrop? NOT ONLY DO YOU REBEL AGAINST THE REBELLION THAT REBELS AGAINST YOUR REBELLION AGAINST THE NEW KING, BUT YOU ALSO QUESTION THE INQUISITION? SUCH BEHAVIOR WILL LEAD YOU NOWHERE! I IMPLORE YOU TO RECONSIDER!!!

Predess: The "Kill them all" is the new "gotta catch them all"

the_doctor, Yautja, 13 years ago

this is the most confusing revolution ever. I thought the french one was bad but this just doesnt make any sense.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

It's not confusing see now it's about who catches the most pokemon the rebellion is becoming Team rocket and I the ultra trainer will stop them with my !!!!!

Go rattata!!!!

doctor, how dare you to question the revolution's sense!?

People who put a revolution into question are slaughtered first by the revolution, you should keep that in mind.

The sense is to bring back the glory of the one and only god of gods, Bob.

cleticyautja, Yautja, 13 years ago

wow can some1 explain all of this to me because i dont understand a clue to whats going on.