-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

"So, you are ignoring Aliens? You do realize you can't just shut out the canon movies that you don't like."

51VZ8lkUQdL._SS500_.jpg

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

^ Apples and oranges.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

The AvP series is a completely different series and has nothing to do with the Alien and Predator franchises. There, simple explanation that i had to shove down the throat of some young AvP enthusiast on youtube :)

Pred_Killer, Yautja, 14 years ago

Agreed, AvP has nothing to do with it's parent franchises. Anyway, I didn't say Aliens WASN'T canon, I was just saying ALIEN is the best depiction of the creature and it's biology, I highly doubt if Aliens were real, you would be able to pin it's head against the wall with your foot, but then again, it was in a pretty confined space. Also, remember, the Alien Warrior attempting to get into the APC, resisted two fully armored Marines in apex condition, so I am definitely NOT saying Aliens isn't canonical, because that would be absurd.

Oh I knew I should have posted Resurrection. Or wait, some of you like that one. Uh.

Concrete Jungle?

Silly Glorious Subleader of the Shadow Serpents, your everloyal follower has defeated you in arguement. This is one of the best days of my life.

I think it's time the student became the teacher.

Or does that saying not apply here. Oh, wait. Uh... this is like... a rock. And in between this rock is some water, like a cloud. And somewhere around there is a silver lining. So it's like a silver sandwich.

Let's just take a bite out of the silver sandwich.

BUT... won't that hurt our teeth? (did i just do it again, or what)

Really though, what were we talking about?

Pred_Killer, Yautja, 14 years ago

The "Hive" concept introduced in Aliens... Good or bad?

^.^