Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Any Sex Pistols fans here?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Admittedly I haven't really listened to their album despite having gotten it nearly 6 months ago. I know, I'm terrible. It usually takes me a full year to listen to an entire album and understand/appreciate it.

Other bands I have yet to really listen to beyond setting them to play in the background while doing a paper/assignment:

The Ramones
Aerosmith
RUN-D.M.C.
Pink Floyd
Arctic Monkeys
Nirvana
Patti Smith
Tupac
AC/DC
The Black Keys
Blue States
Disturbed
Bon Jovi
The Kooks
Wu-Tang Clan

God, and that's only from looking at my iTunes library for a few minutes.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

I saw on old clip from The Late Show with David Letterman from 98 of Rob Zombie performing Dragula. I remembered that I had actually saw that episode but had no idea what I watching. All I know was that it was loud and there were bright colors. Until last year when I found the clip on YouTube.

jimmycarry, Yautja, 11 years ago

Listening music is my passion. I'm fond of listening music. My favorite singer is Justin Biber..... I like his song baby so much.....

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

^ They see him trollin'... They banned him...

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

actually i found this small time band called the Nearly Deads, pretty good almost like paramore, if yuo have the chance bloo you might like them, look up their song fact or friction.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Jim, I can't believe it. I also listening music. Biber isn't my favorite though - he can stand to work on his range a little bit. Maybe he needs more fond passion.

@DD: Hey, dude. I think we should all listening music. I don't know about you, but I also passion fond listening music.

@Peterson: I'll eventually get around to it whenever I get home, probably within the next hour. I just can't wait to listening music!

Seriously though, I'll keep them in mind.