Deathdrop, Undefined, 13 years ago

How did the “ur a pred on earth lol” thread become the "discuss your personal lives in excruciating detail” thread?

Take it to the off-topic thread if you must, but keep it out of other topics.

AmerthystBlades, Undefined, 13 years ago

Ugh I sure hope Harpy does something about that cousin of hers, dumb bitch.

I would also hunt down all online idiots and make them die slow very painful death

Deathdrop the personal infor on my part may be personal but I was just waiting for a reaction.Blood was hacked though.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 13 years ago

Any idea who was behind it?

DeathWraith, Undefined, 13 years ago

"How did the “ur a pred on earth lol” thread become the "discuss your personal lives in excruciating detail” thread?"

Well DD, remember when i said "I don't like what i've started here."?

BloodHarpy, Undefined, 13 years ago

I just got back from vacation and I already have to hide a body. Reminds me of one of the taglines for Inglourious Bastards "A Bastards Work Is Never Done". I my case a mercenary's work is never done lol.

So back on topic before more idiots find this page what would I do if I was a predator. Hmm well I think I would break into a prison and find worthy imates to fight with.

Battlemage, Undefined, 13 years ago

I would sing Slaughter your World (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcbazH6aE2g) and decorate the streets with organs and bones!
Make a sick diorama of a christmas night and make a bone tree, wrap it with intestines, and have a skull as the star!
and then wrap a bomb up and put it under my tree.
I am EVIL SANTA!!!

ryanwethy, Undefined, 13 years ago

Ah yes, evil santa. I still have the christmas skars on my chest. But he made up for it by giving me some special christmas shrooms.

HeavyDuty, Undefined, 13 years ago

O.O*twitch*

Well I would hunt down people who look tough and kill em skin em and turn em into trophies!

JesseiSpredator, Undefined, 13 years ago

i do is kill aliens

i would bring genetically modified space shrooms to eat with pork...and beef...and lamb...and llama...and chicken...and duck...and turkey... and ostrich...and sardines...and trout...and salmon...and tuna... and yellowtail...and octopus...and squid...and shark... and a little bit of shrimp...and crab...and lobster... and human, w8 a minute OOPS.

Sounds yummy. Can I have some?

if you beat me in the battle, they're all yours.

CrazyCarlito12, Undefined, 13 years ago

I would behead people, stab them, slice then open slice them in half, shoot them in the head, chest stomach and everything. I'd also team up with another Predator jus tto see how that went.

LadyDeathDealer, Undefined, 13 years ago

About them same yet again. I guess I would also rob banks seeing that I was invisible! Then I just throw the money all over the place so others could get it. Muwahahahahahahahahaha!

DarkSerpentine, Undefined, 13 years ago

I'd hunt down and slice and dice everyone at BP! I was supposed ot be going to the gulf this year but NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN YOU BP!

HeavyDuty, Undefined, 13 years ago

^What she said.

ValkyrieWrath, Undefined, 13 years ago

Beat the crap outta humans with baseball bats. I would also break into to Predator ships and go joy riding!

I would go to a restaurant and eat food.

predatorgirl, Undefined, 13 years ago

i would go to mc donalds with whats left of my family.
(why say this im already a predator)

BloodHarpy, Undefined, 13 years ago

Get as many skulls from worthy prey as a I can before I leave. If I did leave I would take some of the native life with me like dogs or panthers which can be useful.