WarBlade, Undefined, 14 years ago

I'd blow up something.

MUWAHAHAHAHA!"

ValkyrieWrath, Undefined, 14 years ago

Kill stuff!

Shadowwall, Undefined, 14 years ago

That's it guys Blow the humans up !!!

BloodHarpy, Undefined, 13 years ago

Kill everyone who got on my nerves and laugh while doing it too.

Shadowwall, Undefined, 13 years ago

ooh that's nasty but I guess it's very satisfactory

I'm in :D

DeathWraith, Undefined, 13 years ago

^ Haven't read the previous post but i hope you're not referring to another man's ass.

Or if I were a predator I would spy at certain people.

Just have some peace while spying.

people like Important country presidents or terrorists or top secret thingies.

or DW :)

So if you could be invisible, you'd spy on men...

Presidents can be women, I thought you knew that already...
Although important presidents... hard one :D

alle ciao we both know our last posts are going off-topic so let's bounce ciao :D

My last post was not at all off-topic, it had to do with what you would do if you were a predator stuck on earth. Also, even though presidents COULD be women, we both know that they pretty much aren't.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Undefined, 13 years ago

Let's see. I consider humans to be cattle. Little more.

I'm an enterprising bloke.

I start a human burger store. Mady by humans, from humans, for humans.

BloodHarpy, Undefined, 13 years ago

I thought they did that in Sweeney Todd. Oh no wait those were meat pies. Anyway ROTFLMAO!!

I would probably release all the prisoners from jail just so I can hunt them down, kill them and get the skulls. I also noticed the ROTF could also mean "Revenge of The Fallen."

hish, Undefined, 13 years ago

deathdrops a YAUTJa !!!!!!!

Aren't we all though... Don't all of our mouths somewhat resemble a vagina? Don't we all work to perfect our hunting skills, whether we hunt for a better job, or for a woman's love, or for loli, or for a cure to some disease, or for a better standing in today's society... Don't we all become invisible at certain moments in our lives, except when we're wet? Don't we all kill stuff...? Aren't we all just... predators... stuck... on this big, big Earth?

Deathdrop, Undefined, 13 years ago

*sniff*

I just realised that this would be a one-word post, and therefore against the rules. Shit.

hish, Undefined, 13 years ago

deathwraith have you been reading yautja greeting cards

AmerthystBlades, Undefined, 13 years ago

If he has it really doesn't surprise me. However I enjoy job hunting, I'm trying to better my equestrian skills since it's show season, I don't really do so well in the love department, my family avoids me sometimes because they're the werido's who believe in match-making. I'm still mad at thm for this one match up they decided to try but the guy was a pain in the ass bastard who was more interested in getting in my pants than talking to me! So I felt like I was invisible to him. well at least everything my chest was. I've never really killed anything on purppose, I hit a deer with my uncle's truck once.

But alas DeathWraith I get your meaning.

I don't like what i've started here.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 13 years ago

If I were a Pred stuck on Earth, I would go on happy fun-time adventures with my fuzzy animal friends.

Y'know, to escape the DARKNESS, man. The dark, evil sorrow that consumes the souls of all mankind and drives us to commit such atrocities. I despise what we are, yet there is no escape!

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAWLING IIIIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIINN!!!!

Sorry. I'm feeling a little asshole-ish today. If you guys really do feel that depressed, though, maybe this will help:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWVshkVF0SY

IceNeko, Undefined, 13 years ago

Nice try XenoWolf! Ok a little head's up for everyone that's personal information I know Harpy would never post and also she's in Kingston, Jamaica visiting her mother's side of the family. The only reason I didn't go is beause I couldn't afford the plane ticket this time maybe in a month or so I might but whoever was online yesterday as BloodHarpy is faking! Although it might be her cousin because she didn't go to Jamaica and her parents didn't wanna take her.