oxymoron_02, Undefined, 19 years ago

>> daveberg- RE: Pestering Giger

Not a bad idea. Although 'pester' has certain negative connoitations (no idea if that's spelled right, don't use it much).
We'd need to work together on a somewhat professionally made letter, yet retain some 'whimsical charm', a certain amount of cutesy fan-ness, to give him that extra incentive to reply.
Perhaps writing it in german (no online translators) would be beneficial, he would appreciate the gesture.

We would have to be prepared for the possible return that he simply didn't even think such things through. Many artists (including myself, amateur) don't even think of what they draw to any great detail. I mostly do machines and vehicles, but don't tend to bother with any statistics or special values.

But yes, Giger is our best source for all the answers we want, if we're serious about contacting him.

"Pain then, white hot, slamming through a ribcage that was nothing more than a fragile lace spiderweb against the teeth that split him from breastbone to gut and twice as deep."

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 19 years ago

perhaps their ancestors coexisted with the ancient predators. they were probably hunted but not eaten. you've got to evolve, that's the only thing you can do besides hide from an extra terrestrial armed to the teeth with smart weapons. i'm not really sure though doesn't really matter what fans think (though now i'm almost certain that they evolved naturally).

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

they evolved man. the harvest ideas are rubbish, but it dont matter, the preds still whoop a*@

rightp.gif

donut, Undefined, 19 years ago

^_^ my theory was correct...W00t! i agree with daveberg, if they were bio engineered then it would ruin their whole magnificence.

DONUTSIG.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 19 years ago

If they were natrally evolved, there would need to be an animal cabaple of eating them to keep them(and everything else) from going extinct.

devilpredator88, Undefined, 16 years ago

i beleive the aliens evolved into the uniqe creatures that they are