daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

probably either resting after xmas or like me, all back at work.

daveberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

Dachande, Undefined, 19 years ago

wait but preds had to of had the aliens first in the book i read based on the movie alien and pred fought each other in 2000 b.c

Death to all who challenge the mighty Dachande

yes i know the feeling dave going back to work the horror mate

000000000.jpg

killer from the
shadows

o hi guys

im realy sleepy i was up till 2:00 looking at hauntings and legends with paranormal

on a website

anyway i think the aliens have evolved and were not created but they where probably geneticaly enginnered

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 19 years ago

now i kinda think they evolved. the predators or jockeys harvested them for hunting/war. and the jockeys may have had them first because i think that the jockeys are way older than 2000 b.c. but the preds can't really control them for long and soon the aliens will break free from their slavery....

avpfreak i have to watch u for dave so be good and u could be in the hive

000000000.jpg

killer from the
shadows

ok i guess

k i throught i would say

000000000.jpg

killer from the
shadows

wasn't u predfreak at one point dave said

000000000.jpg

killer from the
shadows

Nemesis, Undefined, 19 years ago

The Aliens arent bi engineered. The K Seieries aliens from avp extinction were bio engineered.

THE QUEEN HAS REATURNED! LOOK BUSY!

me? no, i'm new. been here bout a week. predfreak's gotta be someone else cause i wouldn't name myself that.

you sure? only reason i ask is cause your ip address is the same as his and being a mod i can see all double identities on this site and it states you used to be pred freak. might be a muss up somewhere though.

daveberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

i dont actually think any of the aliens were bio engineered in my opinion, i think they naturally evolved like us, i mean, we used to be monkeys for gods sake!!

daveberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

oxymoron_02, Undefined, 19 years ago

There's no point discussing it. No matter what we all say or agree on, we are just fans; what we say does not go.

Personally, I don't think either way. I just accept that Aliens are Aliens (fictionally speaking), and that no amount of speculation will reveal their origin, unless it's handed to use in an official storyline. And that /includes/ official books and comics. As far as i'm concerned, if the author has the express permission of 20th Century Fox to use the Aliens, it's official and it's word is law.

"Pain then, white hot, slamming through a ribcage that was nothing more than a fragile lace spiderweb against the teeth that split him from breastbone to gut and twice as deep."

perhaps the collective should pester H R Giger and get him to pass his insights on the creature to all his followers. it's of no harsh consequence that we all share different opinions, we're all entitled to be vocal when it comes to our thoughts, but lets all agree on something, the aliens are just men in costumes......

daveberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net