predatoress, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Otang - actually you're a bit wrong about alien strenght compared to human/mountain lion comparison. If we compare aliens eg. to ants who lifts 10 times of their own bodyweight with an ease because of exoskeleton and metabolism, mammals cannot ever achieve that kind of ability. But again I don't know what you could compare predators to since seemingly they have great strenght as well, but not the support given by the exoskeleton.

Damned, all these questions makes me wanting to construct, manipulate and clone few of them lol

cleticyautja, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

hold on are predators even mammals?

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

They have cups, and we all know what that's for.

...Holding your favorite beverage, of course!

Griddy, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I like them both, both species are very neat.

_Zwecky_, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

True

Dragonhunter, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

In strength a alien would win but a Yautja has tech to kill large numbers of alien's and haveing a weapon is natural if you got the brain to make it it's fair.

Griddy, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I've always seen the Xenomorphs as better fighters in large quantities. They're tough when they begin to swarm.

DarkClaw, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

One drone has a 50% chance of winning a battle in hand to hand. If the Yautja has tach it takes a swarm to kill it most of the time. Predalien has a 65% chance in hand to hand. From what I've learned that should be it but I would have to say the Xenomorph would win.

Leandros88, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

it's simple: none of them, none of the races is superior to the other, it comes down to each individual yautja/xenemorph and their individual skills/strength/age/and bad-assiness. personally though im a bigger fan of the yautja.

alanwu123, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Predator can kicks aliens and marine' ass

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

THEY SURE CAN KICKS!

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

LOL WUT?

alanwu123, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

The Predator is badass!!!!!!!!!

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

duz no1 c@n see teh pertadors kicks majer ass? LULZ!

This debate is surely one for the hall of fame.

ZALGO!

Seriously though, their strengths increase and decrease as the story requires. Generally speaking, Preds are physically stronger, but in some cases xenos are shown to be stronger. Depends on who's writing the story.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I don't really see the point of this⌡ǧtopæ΂HʓĪE→èÂÆ’Cæ弜Oà©žMขe䈺S⋱ᥰ΂HʓĪE→èÂÆ’Cæ弜Oà©žMขe䈺S⋱ᥰ΂HʓĪE→èÂÆ’Cæ弜Oà©žMขe䈺S⋱ᥰ΂HʓĪE→èÂÆ’Cæ弜Oà©žMขe䈺S⋱ᥰ΂HʓĪE→èÂÆ’Cæ弜Oà©žMขe䈺S⋱ᥰ΂HʓĪE→èÂÆ’Cæ弜Oà©žMขe䈺S⋱ᥰ΂HʓĪE→èÂÆ’Cæ弜Oà©žMขe䈺S⋱ᥰ΂HʓĪE→èÂÆ’Cæ弜Oà©žMขe䈺S⋱ᥰ΂HʓĪE→èÂÆ’Cæ弜Oà©žMขe䈺S⋱ᥰ΂HʓĪE→èÂÆ’Cæ弜Oà©žMขe䈺S⋱ᥰ΂HʓĪE→èÂÆ’Cæ弜Oà©žMขe䈺S⋱ᥰ΂HʓĪE→èÂÆ’Cæ弜Oà©žMขe䈺S⋱ᥰ΂HʓĪE→èÂÆ’Cæ弜Oà©žMขe䈺S⋱ᥰ΂HʓĪE→èÂÆ’Cæ弜Oà©žMขe䈺S⋱ᥰ΂HʓĪE→èÂÆ’Cæ弜Oà©žMขe䈺S⋱ᥰ΂HʓĪE→èÂÆ’Cæ弜Oà©žMขe䈺S⋱ᥰ

I think all this Lovecraft stuff sucks. I mean, who's afraid of a bunch of cosmic squid. Superman could totally kick their- Wait, what's that? Is that thing getting-

AHHHHHHHHHH!!! CHRISSSSST!

OH GOD!!!!!! THE ANGLES! THE ANGLLLLEEEEESSS!

I CAN SEE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fewjknwinfewoCTHULHUifmcoqwemcweifnvwBLOODeudsfl nbdio ednopidfnmvdivjHECOMESdoivefoivjeroivje

Ok, I better lock this.