PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Lol Bloo, that is why I said this:

"I know how this discussion will end up"

I'm still going to stick with my guns on this: as I said before just because a predator is stronger than an alien and more intelligent, doesn't mean that aliens can't kill preds. That goes for humans as well: both yautjas and aliens are physically stronger than humans, but as we've all seen time and again humans can kill either just a well.

Thats like saying a King Cobra couldn't kill a man because it is phyically weaker, as we all know if you get bitten by that nasty bugger, your ass is grass.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

A predator isn't stronger or more intelligent than an alien. Prove me wrong. (I'm gonna regret this.)

lol, nope I'm done.

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

predators have plasma blasters and space ships... aliens have goo

cleticyautja, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

well aliens r very quick leaners so say its like a lion vs poachers the lion if he has ever seen a gun and what it could do would know he had to dogde the bullets or attack before the poachers raised their guns same with aliens and predators

Aliens have goo because they are only a few hours old when they are fighting the mighty hundreds of years old yautja and are ordered by a bug minded queen. Predators supposedly have to grow for some years before they become as smart as a chestburster.

when a yautja is born it's like a human baby it can't fend,feed or learn but aliens just observe anything once and they will know and im not sure on this but do they inherit the why they think from the facehugged species

The way they think...? Uhm... no? They think like aliens, preds think like preds. Ever seen a predator kill a pregnant woman? Not me. Ever seen a predalien kill a pregnant woman? Hellzyeah!

true

TribalWerewolf9, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

*nods*

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

That 'goo' has the ability to burn you to hell, back, and to a deeper hell right after that.

predatoress, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Hmmh but what you'll get if you combine yautja technology with an intelligent alien to whom you would've taught how to use them (in case the alien already haven't chopped your head off)? Like mountain lions shooting back at the poachers added to that they can rip the poacher apart in close combat?

Damn, gotta start training my "pet"... lol

But yes, these topics are quite pointless speculation in my mind.

Kidd, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Pointless? Psh! I find these topics quite entertaining because they are debates, and I love debates.

OTANG, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

See, Predatoress also compares Xenos to Mountains Lions. I win. :)

But seriously, this could be a never-ending discussion and the tides can turn on any species at any given time.

Damn alien huggers(or lovers), fine! I'll contact P ASAP and inform him that aliens are just like moutain lions, hahah. Somebody get Ridley Scott and H.R Giger on the phone stat!

All aliens report to the new 'blue goo' hot tub, every alien that brings two friends gets in free.

In the beginning of this topic I knew it would turn out to be a bunch of people bickering back and forth on whos better, but I figured why not? Sometimes its good to do this.

predatoress, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

It was just a comparison, P lol To the world we know. I think it was quite a good one, except humans aren't yautjas nor mountain lions are xenomorphs. But you can get the image of the advantages/disadvantages of both sides.

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Nice take on the two predess. I laughed and shook my head. Everyone said that ants and xeno's are not alike. Well ants has one queen, aliens has one queen, unless there is two then yes, they would fight to the death. PMS much?

And Yautja is like the Indians of the yester years....yes, i said it old school so what of it?

Anyway, sometimes comparing two gives us a better visual then speaking Greek to a someone that can't.

AND I bet, Dw would say he didnt understand as well as a few others.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Aliens are, in fact, a lot like various insects. I've no idea who said they aren't - of course they aren't exactly like them, but, come on, what else are you going to compare them to? Pigs?

*Remembers AVP's method of creating the screeching*

...Wait...

OTANG, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Ugh. I came up with human/mountain lion idea because humans have been known to drive away those darn cats, and because the raw muscle strengths are similar.

I have to agree that ants are simillar(in queen stuff and that) but like humans we need weapons because we cant use are mouth to kill creatures with or our nails smae with predators its not like there gonna bite an alien(unless it wants to commit suicide)