BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

What stabbing yourself in the chest right where the chestburster is? I read Alien vs Predator: Prey and the yautja character Dachande did that same thing except he stabbed Scott in the chest after Machiko shot him. But it worked.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

This is the most pointless discussion i've witnessed on this forum so far. "Can you make it out alive after you've been facehugged? Yea, by killing yourself!"

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Don't they surgically remove one from Ripley in A4? Doesn't that answer the question?

Angus_Alien, Yautja, 13 years ago

^^^ What he said.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Nice to see you around here, Angus.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

"You get yourself to the nearest future army science facility, have the scientists remove the chestburster, and go on your marry way."

Thats what I said, yeah!

tawganator, Yautja, 13 years ago

Other then getting it surgically removed, there have been two accounts of survival that I'm aware of. In Aliens: Advent it mentions that the character Zorn is the only known survivor of a chest-burster, though imediate surgery was required. Also in Aliens: Labyrinth the character Doctor Crespi survived after being impregnated by a face-hugger when the chest-burster failed to grow and died due to disease.

So there you have it you are not 100% doomed if you are face hugged. Though you are more likely to die of old age in a war zone then survive, it is still a slim possabilty.

IceNeko, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well what Deathdrop said makes sense finally an intelligent answer on this topic for once!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

DIIIIIIIIIIEEEE!!!!!!!!!