DarkSerpentine, Yautja, 13 years ago

I would say take a shotgun and shoot yourself in the chest where said chestburster is. That will work! You'll die and you can ensure that the little buster is really dead.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

To answer the question: OF COURSE YOUR DOOMED!!!!

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

indd the Aliens will know that the chestbursters are removed after a while so they will think of something to get the chestburster safe. Like other place in body or just quiker chestburst...

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

facepalm1.jpg

mr_loco, Yautja, 13 years ago

DarkSerpentine>>
Yeah a shotgun sure is good for close encounters

Well I have to agree with the shotgun to the chest would work.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

If you shoot yourself with a shotgun in the chest?
So your'e still doomed or not ? :D

Yeah but you don't die by chestburster though. Unless you miss and hit your shoulder and in the case you have the world's worst aim or your chest is where your shoulder is.

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

This isn't even worthy of my answer. I might change my mind later on but I mean really?

WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

I'm gonna go with the shoutgun to the chest. Or plasma caster to the chest now that would REALLY do the job in offing yourself and the chestburster lol!

What WarBlade said. Now that would work I'm sure it would. Or jumping into a a pool of acid that can eat through you and the chestburster.

Good luck finding that.

superxinyang, Yautja, 13 years ago

erm... chestburster's blood is acidic... i dont think that would work... btw i just seen through all the alien movies again and i found something weird... it seemed to take quite a long time for the chest burster to burst out of the host in alien
while in avp it is just minutes...

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well, the avp movies sucks for many reasons, and that's one of them.

In my opinion AVP was good. The disipoiting film was AVPR. Is it possible to sue a director for making an awful movie? Because I felt ripped off, no wait scratch that I FEEL ripped off!

WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

To answer anyone who thinks you can survive a chestburster by removing it let me say this

YOUR FUCKING DOOMED OK?!?!?!? F-U-C-K-I-I-N-G D-O-O-M-E-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR DEAD!!!!!!

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well Scotty could beam it out.

mr_loco, Yautja, 13 years ago

BloodHarpy>> IMO AVP-R was superior, but AVP was good too and I'm an old school fan, been a fan of the Alien and Predator movie since 1986 when I was 5.... I use to like the first Alien, but these days when I watch it, I feel ripped off, maybe I can sue Ridley for making such a boring movie LOL, just joking

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Or maybe you can sue society for growing you into a less tasteful person than when you were 5.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Yeah, it'll do that.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

"Well Scotty could beam it out" Epic, quoted.

Other than that, way to take a seriously disturbing subject and make it humorous. Kudos.