Deathdrop, Undefined, 19 years ago

Not young bloods, unblooded. Scar became a young blood when he killed his first xeno.

Everyone is insane. The ones in the nuthouse just got caught.

pvthudson, Undefined, 19 years ago

They refer to them as teens, because technically in the grand scheme of things they were teens. Young blood is just a different name. Oh, when the elders picked up scar they didn't have their mask on, so they couldn't see the chestburster.

We got Nukes, Knives, Sharp sticks

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

I'm with AVPFREAK on the topic of fighting. Fans wanted to see these two alien creatures battle and all we got was a lousy 12 minutes of pure fighting......give me a F**king break!!! This is what really ed me off because there was not alot of fighting but I really enjoyed the queen battle at the end of the movie

All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen

Deathdrop, Undefined, 19 years ago

Predator males (females don't hunt.) have a ranking system.

It goes like this:

Unblooded: not yet considered a true warrior. Useually fairly young by pred standards, hence "teens". This was the rank of the AVP preds exept for Scar.

Young blood: Recently "blooded" pred. Considered warriors, but still not very experienced. This was Scar's rank at the end of AVP. I also belive the pred from pred 2 was a young blood for his actions at the end of the movie (although this has not been confirmed).

Warrior: A true warrior. This is a predator who has been blooded for a long time, and thus has lots of expirience. The preds at the end of pred 2 had this rank.

Solo Hunter: A waarrior who has grown bored of hunting in a clan and thus hunts alone. The pred from pred 1 was one of these.

Elder: A HIGHLY expirienced pred who has hundreds of trophies and is very old. Elders were seen in pred 2 and AVP.

Bad Blood: A pred criminal, basicly. Other preds are instructed to kill them on site.

"Pred cops": (This is not what they are called, I just forget the actual name...) Preds who got REALLY bored of hunting. Now, they hunt the ultimate prey: Bad Bloods...

Everyone is insane. The ones in the nuthouse just got caught.

pvthudson, Undefined, 19 years ago

Myself not a fan of the books or comics created from the movies take the knowledge mainly from the films.

I think the preds that were in the first movie was not a solo pred that you expressed but they were learning to hunt, and there for not ready for the "test of adult hood"

In the story of aliens vs predator mr anderson stated that he believes this, and that you must first go on many hunts of lesser creatures (man) to be able to do the "test of adult hood"

I believe this to be true because in the first predator the lady (can't remember her name) stated that "the hottest years animals come to hunt" or something along those lines. So there for they come more often then the rituals expressed in AVP.

Durring the actions of pred 2 at the end there is no way he could have gone through the test of time, no marks, no signs that he had gone through them. if he was a young blood and a hunter, how on earth did the old man danny glover kill him. Don't get me wrong I loved danny in lethal weapon, but by now means is he as lethal as an alien. Yes there were lots of trophies on the wall, but there were older and much more experienced predds on that ship. He was surely a green pred and not a young blood

We got Nukes, Knives, Sharp sticks

Scar_Predator, Undefined, 19 years ago

Yes,there will be AvP2 well that will have to wait a long time movies are not so easy as you can see Paul work on this movie many years i think.So what do you think StarWars,JurassicPark and AvP work together i think that will be more mush better!

AvP2-Movie,Predator-Movie,Alien-Movie

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

sorry mate, i hate crossovers. they're simply childish and ruin the mythos that the aliens and predators have seperately. next you'll be having aliens vs george bush vs bin laden blah blah blah

daveberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

ELDER, Undefined, 17 years ago

if im the producer i start in the legend of this to monster

SILENT,INVISIBLE.INVINCIBLE.
IM COMING TO TOWN WITH A
FEW DAYS TO KILL.

cutm3up, Undefined, 17 years ago

please will someone lock this topic, mainly because its old and to prevent more unnecassary posting

official TRIVIUM website