Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

AVP 2 Script will be done early next year, and Movie will come out Summer 2007

James C. Dominguez (Denver, Colorado)

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 19 years ago

actually, avp was all i wanted. it was a perfect monster movie:laughable characters, astounding FX, and exciting moments. you can enjoy it a lot if u don't take it seriously. i didn't try to compare it to the other films, i just enjoyed seeing aliens and predators go head to head. i was like FINALLY! oh and i remember the queen alien impaling the pred's STOMACH, not the chest. not sure though haven't seen it in a while....until tomorrow!

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

shane73036.tripod.com/avp

Deathdrop, Undefined, 19 years ago

I'm waiting for Predator vs. Highlander myself... JOKE, JOKE, JOKE......

Everyone is insane. The ones in the nuthouse just got caught.

there better be a sequel with predalien action in it

Brian

Elder-Predator, Undefined, 19 years ago

I really think Paul Anderson is going to make a AVP2 but you know wht would be really cool is to see Ridly Scott Direct the next one!

Paul Anderson is to Alien and Predator what a magnifying glass is to an ant. Oh, sure, it LOOKS cool at first, but then... SSSSSSSSSSSS...
No more ant.

Dachande, Undefined, 19 years ago

avp the movie was bad the preds ed in it they almost all died but in the books they clober the aliens without struggle avp the movie was just to sad to look at after the second pred died they might make a hel of alot more money basing the movies on the books it would be better that way just my opinion

Death to all that challenge the mighty Dachande

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

ridley scott has stated he wants NOTHING to do with the alien franchise again, he said avp was the last straw. paul anderson will not be let loose again near the sequel (if there is one) and to be honest, i think enough is enough. i cant face this mockery of my xenos anymore.

besides, i think paul anderson was a little one sided, seemed the preds got more screen time than the aliens......

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

lol one sided mornin dave, cheers for the sig check ya fan mail lataz

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

heheh, morning TD, i'll give it a check when i get home - another long day, hope the sigs ok, i like it less this morning for some reason, maybe i'm just tired, either that or i'm just never satisfied...

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

lol that cause ur an "artist" mate

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

hehehe - thats what i like to think.....

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

I think it's safe to assume Paul Anderson is an alien fan. Sure, the preds got more screen time, but they were so DUMB! I mean, when Celtic had grid in the net, he could have killed him RIGHT THERE, but he STOOD THERE AND DID NOTHING. Like I said, dumb. Then, there was Heavy. He raised his spear veerrrrrrrrrryyyyyy slowlllllllllyyyyy to kill Lex when he could have offed her in seconds. And you want to tell me he didn't hear that alien?! Xenos arn't exactly easy to miss. DUMB! Then, there were the two in the deleted sceen. The first one dosen't notice the alien RIGHT ABOVE HIM, and when it does make itself known, he STANDS THERE and lets himself be slaghtered. Dumbdumbdumbydumb. Then, just when Scar was making out to be a smart pred, BAM! He STANDS in front of a QUEEN ALIEN. DUUUUUUUUUMMMMMB! Then, the other preds carried Scar's coorpse INTO THE SHIP while it had a predalien in it. If you find a coorpse comming out of a xeno hive, CHECK IT FOR CHESTBUSTERS!!!!!! It is truely sad how flat-out stupid these preds were. They can develop light-speed space travel, but they can't figure out how to LOOK BEHIND THEM when the hear hissing?!?!?! DUMB!

I agree with you Deathdrop. I hate it when directors make the characters stupid. Like in Predator and Predator 2 both preds were unstoppable until the end but they didnt do stupid things like the predators did in AvP. I really hated how the preds were fast paced on the surface of the ice when they were killing all the humans but then once they go inside the pyramid its like they become retarded in the head. I hate it, I hate it I hate it!!!!!

Brian

actually. i think the reason celtic stood there was to watch the alien suffer. and he was after all just a teen. and i never heard the aliens hiss behind the preds.

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

I still like AVP, but I discovered something shocking. I watched the dvd and timed the fights to find out that in an 80 minute movie called Alien. vs. Predator, the beasts only fought each other for a total of 12 minutes. There was a lot of action, but short fights(though the end fight between Lex, Scar, and Queen is my favorite fight in any movie).

lets just be fair now shall we.....AVP IS COMPLETE TRASH.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Xenomorphose, Undefined, 19 years ago

Wow, just a teen? Did you know that they were basicly training and honing their skills for almost 3/4 of a century to prepare for the rights of passage?

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

Xenomorphose, Undefined, 19 years ago

And WHY the FU*K are people calling them teens. They are the young bloods. The young and chosen of the tribe.

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

indeed. preds have the gift of longevity.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron