praetorian14, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

dude just drop the predatorian stuff i love praetorians but the idea of a predator mixed with a praetorian doesn't look right..........but do you know what i think would be cool is a predalien getting face hugged that would be an awsome alien

-Hunter-, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

What alien is the strongest?...humm...THE PREDTAORS are!..because remmber predators are aliens to..

"Billy you know somethin! What is it!? Im scared Pancho..Bullshit! U aint afraid of no man...Theres somethin out there waitin for us...and it aint no man"..

yeah but aliens are way more stealtheir and silent they kill way more than the preds do plus when kill the (mess)they leave behind is a lot more gorrior

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Hunter, the topic says "i think the predalien is the strongest out of the and drons and so." <--- do you see the word predator or any equivalent of that word in the topic of AvP in there? No. it says "the and drons and so". Not "the and preds and so". Therefore predators are not included.

And praetorian** who the hell even mentioned a praetorian mixed with a predator ffs?

lilwrek, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I think the predalien is the most strongest have you seen the eggs it lays in the woman i love that part.

superxinyang, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

yeah i like that part too ,but i like the part where wolf holds the 2 alien in his hands,that is the best part i like

I like that bit to I like the bit were the predalien lays the eggs in the lady.

alien-drone, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

i think either the alien queen or the predalien are the strongest compared to normal aliens and predators

a guy with a queen for an avatar he said predatetorian

the predalien could kill the queen I think??? It could jump on the queens back and kill her.

superxinyang, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

the predalien is a small queen itself ,the fliming crew said that.in avpr,the predalien is the leader of the bunch of aliens.
they also said that the predalien is the strongest of the children of the queen in avp.as it killed the whole ships predator.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Stop it with the predalien, it's just stupid! That's some freakish hybrid, not a real predalien, i don't care what it could do, i'm just glad it's dead.

it could fuck you up so much!!!!

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Alright look enough with this topic, it has gone on long enough and your all just fighting with each other. LOCKED