The-hunter, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Does this include Predatorians?

Stalker, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

There is no such thing as a "predatorian" within the canon Alien or Predator universes.

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

predatorian=predalien+praetorian

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

What Stalker meant was "Stop saying that you are 10 because noone cares." Praetorians are a part of the Alien vs Predator 2 game, after which this site was named, so we can discuss them theoretically, but not call them canon or taking them into consideration when discussing canon stuff.

lilwrek, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I i have alien vs predator 2 and i have done the hool game its so easy even on hard. you must find it so hard.

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

when ever I hear the word "Canon" I think of a big gun with Alien or Predator or AvP writen on the side. lol.

as for the SuperFacehuggy thing, the Facehugger that impregnated Scar was clearly a Regular, there should be no reason the Predalien in AvP-R could have nor should have been a Queen. unless Aliens can molt to a young queen incase there is no SuperFacehugger in the hive. but as I am sure somebody will evidently smart off and say "thats not canon!". but they would be right its not canon. nor by movie info shows has been seen yet.

btw, why is it even called a SuperFacehugger? why not QueenFacehugger? but eh.

Predalien is strongest.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Hey, I woulda' called it Faceraper, but you know...

superxinyang, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

haha......

OMFG CIREASOUELLY???

lilwrek, i finished the whole AvP 1 game, that means no saves, a whole lot faster aliens and predators, a damn whole lot stronger praetorians and an immensely ultra-magic-super-ballicious lot stealthier facehuggers. AvP 2 is a piece of cake.

i did it with no saves.

yes it means that alien you said.

elaborate and make sense damnit!

AND STOP DOUBLE POSTING!!! EDIT YOUR POST IF YOU NEED TO ADD SOMETHING!

AND READ THE RULES!

xenotaris, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Pred-Alien is the Strongest.
Maybe the Alien maturing in to a Queen maybe a new concept on the Alien Lifecycle for the films to be considered canon. Just like the other films were adding more to the Lifecycle.
Aliens the Queen, Alien 3 the Runner, Alien rez the ability of genetic memory, AVP the Predalien, AVPR the drones/Predaliens maturing into Queens/Predalien Queens. the reason why i slashes there in case they make another movie with just a drone maturing in to a queen.

praetorian13, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

deathwraith you can suck it

Stalker, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Praet, don't insult other members, & stop spamming up the forum topics.

i think that only a super facehugger facehug a predator will a predalien queen burst out

praetorian14, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

hey lilwrek do you like alien or predator better oh oh do you know what a female predator is called

i dont know what a female predator is called
i think he likes both since he asked to join the alien clans then the predator clans

The-hunter, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

My friend made a good point it depends on a point of veiw.From the movies its the predalien(not icluding the queen) and in comics/video games it is the ravanger.If incuding royal aliens its in order the predatorian, then the alien Queen,then alien king(genetic experiment) and lastly the alien queen mother.

Of all those only the predalein is canon, praetorians, ravangers and stuff like that were never in movies, so we can't know how strong they would really be. But the praetorian is certainly not stronger than a queen. It takes about two hits with a combistick to kill a praetorian and a whole lot more to kill a queen in AvP2.