DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

You should both see a doctor before it becomes serious.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

... As serious as my hatred for AvPR?

ZING!

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Which is as serious as... PUBERTY

ok i'll stop here.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Which the BS never reached if the content of AVPR is any indication.

Ok, I'll stop now.

Tribstar, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

AvP and AvP:R were actually big disappointments to me. The predalien looked ridiculously cheezy when they had so much good fanart and other examples (AvP2 video game?) to work off of. He just looked awkward. The only part I really liked was when the humans were in the hospital and there was hive webbing everywhere and it was super quiet because it actually gave the feeling of the older movies.

mr_loco, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Titanosaur >>>
Great review man!! I totally agree with everything you said about it!
I one of the few who loved this movie!!
I've been a fan of AVP since I was a kid in the early 90's reading the Dark Horse Comics of the first AVP Series and neither of the movies really disappointed me that much. The first one could've been better of course, but the unrated one kind of makes up for the PG13 one and adds an additional 8 minutes, so that was pretty good... But yeah back to topic, AVP-R was a real cool movie, and I liked what the Brothers Strause did with it!

Ace, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

yea there were only some good parts in AvP-R. i believe everyone can agree when the national guard got destroyed by the aliens was freakin awesome. but still only parts were good, we wanted an epic motion picture and both fell short, im lookin foward to the new avp game which is lookin to be a blast to play