Venom, Undefined, 16 years ago

LOL we are the 'NEGATIVES' are we. I'm just expressing my opinion and i am allowed to do that. Im mean hey i did't like AvP-R because it wasnt done well and it well, just degraded the franchises even more.

Hell, the movie had its ups and downs but the ups didnt really overrule the downs, The fight scenes were incredible, its just that the films story and other things seemed to childish and rediculous to me.

For example the predator comes to earth to clean up the xenomorph infection and leave no traces of both spieces, yet the predator decides to leave a body skinned in the woods 'why did he do this'. Because it looks cool and its a homage to the predators in the first films.

And to twoscenesmade me cringe the most was the 'SUPER DOOPER PREDATOR' and "THE HYBRID RAPES WOMEN'(super predator scene being were he blasts through the floor on to the road after the sewer battle)

I mean i wouldnt mind a third i just feel it could be another huge dissapointment, dont get me wrong i love the Pedator and Alien frachises (with the exception of Alien: Ressurection and AVPR). I mean the whole space thing sounds alot more better, if they can seperate the story from the first two films and get directors who can actually kick fox in the ass if they try to *&^% it up again.

predatoress, Undefined, 16 years ago

lol This is funny but unnecessary debate. Like DD said everyone has a right for their opinnion. Even though I consider myself more of predator AND alien fan, not alien vs. predator fan. The idea is good but to me avp's have been big dissapointments from the childish plots and lack of real character and feeling. So sue me for spreading my antipathy on avp site.

One good thing about the first avp movie was that it brought me here before I had seen the movie. And sure it's great to see these creatures jumping on the widescreen but it doesn't compensate the fact that the movies were horrible in my mind.

"You have right to have your opinnion as far as you agree with me"? lol

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Undefined, 16 years ago

i wasent talking about you guys i was refering to your average everyday a$$hole that you get on all of those gaming forums and youtube ect.

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

At Death. You say thats what makes this place interesting? Hows that when there's only a small number who liked the movie(s)?

Thats the internet KILLA. Lots of brutal assholes but this place is not bad at all. They might not all agree with you but atleast they aren't making fun of you for liking a movie.

predatoress, Undefined, 16 years ago

I personally like the variation and it's good you guys like the movie and give good points and opinnions about it, even most of us aren't so keen about it. I don't know what's the discussion like on other forums. Probably the same if I go to hunter's forum to point out why nature/animal protection is a good thing. As far as no one insults each other it's all good. When it goes to personal mocking it makes me to see red.

It's the ideas that argue, not the people. Especially on the net.

tawganator, Undefined, 16 years ago

Its definetly too soon for another avp. They got to get the fans anxcious by makeing them wait.(but not to long)

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 16 years ago

I'm with Dave on this one.

These films don't even register as part of the series for me.

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Undefined, 16 years ago

i never wanted people to agree with me i was just woundering why does a fan site have so many negative opinions about the movies.