PapaSmurf, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

the earth setting is, in my opinion, a bad idea, for a movie, its just too huge to have a movie like this on. plus they had a three book series on an earth alien attack

tawganator, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I dont understand, what does everyone have against an earth theme?

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I think its the fact that it hits to close to home. well right on the doorstep actualy.

I myself don't mind Aliens on earth. and a big war breaks out.

PapaSmurf, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

just not very interesting rly

well I'm sure we all have a diffrent idea and opinion on what an Alien film's environment should be. unfortunantly its realy not our say. its Fox. and frankly I would like to see a Predator movie set in space myself.

02121992, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

that sounds good.

yeah. be like on the moon...

"This is One Small Step for Man. One giant... Holly Shit!"

"RRAARR!"

sucks for humans awesome for predators.

that'll make an awsome movie. I can just imagin it. Neil Armstrong on the moon saying his famus like, then all of the sudden a Predator uncloaks and jabs him in the face with its spear.

serves him right and we will really see way buzz aldrin was dancing. it was because a shuriken was after him.

LOL! see him saying his "Hopping" dance theme with a shurikin coming slowly at him.

"Hippidy hoppidy down the AAAAAH!"

hits him in the ass.

funniest moment in movie history.

be a hoot.

then we have the Beegle two mars rover, Predator walks up to it and chops it to bits.

that or he could step on it.

then he'll yell at his kid for leaving his toys on the ground to be steped on.

when he yells at his kid he most likely be like RARARRRRR!

The-Wolf, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I'm still trying to erase that part of Predators teaching humans how to build and all that out of my head. I just completely scrapes the mysterousness off the Predators. It was stupid how the facehuggers calmly latched onto their faces in the sacrificial room as if they new they were letting them pregnat them.

I think they shouldn't have even put the flashback in even though it was a great visual.

yeah great visual dumb content.

yeah I find it unlikely that Preds would teach any race to build. they most likely want to blow them up.

tawganator, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

It was so they could bet the humans to volentarly be hosts for the aliens so the predators could fight them in a built-in controlled enviroment. And also getting humans a kick start in technology to make them more fun to kill.