PapaSmurf, Undefined, 16 years ago

remove terminator!!! all pred would have to do is EMP, DISC, AND.... BOOM

02121992, Undefined, 16 years ago

rip terminator's head off and smash it with predator's heel.

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

I love the Terminator but it just shouln't mix with Aliens and Predators.

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

...Neither should any of these ideas...

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 16 years ago

yeah. mine wasn't that fantastic either.

alienpred1, Undefined, 16 years ago

No i think the story should be in deep space. Not another earth storyline loads of people have had enough of earth now no effence

alienpred1, Undefined, 16 years ago

No i think the story should be in deep space. Not another earth storyline loads of people have had enough of earth now no effence

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

Stalker, you're saying there shouldn't be any Aliens and Predators? You loved AvP-R. or did you mean this specefic ideas?

ScarredShadow, Undefined, 16 years ago

The first two Predator movies hold a special place that even if we don't like the whole idea of an Earth setting the movies still did great with the surroundings as well as Earth characters, Harrigan, Keyes in Predator 2, Dutch, Billy, Dillon ect. in Predator. Even though those two movies made Earth look like a good scene for Predator but there was something about AVP and the Antarctic setting just sucked. Many people think and write AVP stories taking place on Earth because it is the natural setting that we know best, I'm not a mindreader but that would be my guess when I hear about new AVP stories taking place. I personally would love an AVP movie taking place in space. After seeing Aliens, I really liked the LV 426 setting in space and I would like to see Predators in that sort of surrounding.

I was working on my story Aliens vs Predators: Last Rites. Which takes a setting in space, my progress though has been rather slow. It takes place in space. I'm going to continue it later and give more details I made a topic about a while back you can check it out. I only finished a few chapters.