New AVP Movie idea!

Champ, Undefined, 16 years ago

I kno I kno its another concept for a movie but, what if it was set in the future like 1000 years and humans found the frozen queen from the original AVP? And then they did not know wat it was and it just took over the USA and then Predators had to come to earth and defeat it? And along the lines it could be in space aswell

02121992, Undefined, 16 years ago

best avp movie idea i've heard in a while.

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

Another Earth storyline? No thanks, we've had enough of that. The next AVP film needs to be set in space, there are no other real options as far as I'm concerned.

Secret_Hero, Undefined, 16 years ago

As Stalker said, we have enough for Earth storylines. Now we want to have the WAR in the planet of the Yautja, so the HUNTINGS can begin!

yeh alright i kno im with u guys, but u can see where im trying to go with this, as a start they find the queen frozen and then try to transport her through space and then she breeds and then the predators find out wat they are doing and fire at the ship so it crashes and the queen survives and so do some of the aliens and face huggers, then there could be a couple of predaliens, some warrier aliens, a queen and some other new types of xenomorphs (just like in AVP E) and they can war on this planet and the humans can finally die!

broken-tusk, Undefined, 16 years ago

i think the next avp should be in the future,
but i have an idea for a good prologue to it...

shortly after avp, the weyland corporation send
a search team to find charles weyland and his team.
they ask alexa woods what happened but she doesn't
give every fact cause they might not believe her, and she doesn't want the alien existence getting out. anyway, the corporation analyse the area (satellite, submarine) till eventually a submarine finds the remains of the queen which is dead. they analyse her
and the piece of predator spear stuck in her head.
from this point on they use samples from the spear to
make stronger alloy for use in their inevitable
construction of androids, and go about pushing
more advanced space travel with the US government,
so they may search the galaxy for the aliens.

bit over the top but it might make a good back story
for the next avp...

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

I don't like the Earth idea but I do like unfreezing the queen. I think they should find the Queen in the future. Take it to a lab space station in space to unfreeze it and study it (finally). Little did they know a Predator scout ship detected their ancient Queen being hauled around. Once the Queen is back all hell breaks loose and the place is infested with Aliens. Once big hive in a space station. A stress call is signaled but know one really knows what happened. A team of Marines suit up to investigate the sabatoged station. Once they get there and descovered the hive, Predators or a Predator comes down to hunt and claim their Queen again.

sounds good.

tawganator, Undefined, 16 years ago

Nice but could be better by throwing in a couple things we havent seen before.

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 16 years ago

I got an interestring story line.

it occourse 100 years after the events of ALIEN: Resurrection, The Earth has been destroyed when the sun went Supernova. Humans have been moved to another planet. but they find That the Aliens inhabbit the planet, and is revaeled to be The Xenomorph's homeworld. the Humans start an All-Out war on the Xenomorphs. 20 years pass and the war continues. losses have been suffered on both sides. things gets worse as Predator War cruesers come to the planet. the War wages even further. the humans resourt to extreme messours. they deside to make the planets two sun's go Supernova like Earth's sun did. but the plan is thwarted by Predator Souldiers. and the war continues. finaly, the humans try again with the idea to destroy the planet. this time by hijacking a giant Predator Flagship and crashes the ship into the planet. destroying both the predator forces and Aliens. but also destroying a good deal of the Human fleet. and the human fleet leaves the ruins of the planet. but onbourd one of the human ships, a young Alien Queen is found.

The End.

sounds really good but"a young alien queen is born"? sounds so chliche.

tawganator, Undefined, 16 years ago

Sorry to sound nerdy titinasour but the sun wont go super nova for another 12.5 billion years. shiver to the thout of what the human race would of become if not extinct

I didn't say Born. I said found. it may have snuck into one of the ship's Cargo bays when a ship left the planet.

sorry i just assumed it said born. (lack of sleep)

its cool.

but its just a dumb idea of mine. but it make a good story if well directed. hope to god that Anderson doesn't direct it. lol

all we can do is pray.

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

Throwing in things we haven't seen before? Yeah of course. Thats for the movie makers. We just need a basic plot.

predalien45, Undefined, 16 years ago

I think that it shuld b a lot of predaliens like
23 of but still a lot of aliens and like 17
queens that would b cool!!!!!!!!

predalien45, Undefined, 16 years ago

a avp movie movie would b ...

ALIEN
VS.
PREDATOR
VS.
TERMINATOR

that would b cool!!!!!!!!

fuck terminator off, he's a machine that always has a straight face. he has no emotions or anything, just stick with aliens and predators and other life forms that come from them (eg. predalien)

yeah terminator is no fun i mean he can't show any emotions and he's always like "affirmative" or speaking big words.