DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

Forever, i hope. What would be the point in showing female predators?

predatoress, Yautja, 16 years ago

To show dominating huntress' with big jugs and make guys (who more often watch scifi either way) to have wet dreams lol Or some feminists getting a word that women are better than males.

(And if someone don't realize I'm joking I'll poke your eye with a fork)

Deathdrop, Yautja, 16 years ago

One problem I always have with female preds is how human a lot of artists try to make them look. They don't look like the dominant gender of a warrior race; they look like Nicole Richie with mandibles.

This insistance on making them look "hot" really brings them down. It should, IMO, be the same princible as the males: ugly mother-fuckers.

Take a male, change the head a bit, thin it down, make it taller, and add tits. That's it. We're talking about an alien that places more emphasis on killing stuff then on sex. They should look the part.

02121992, Yautja, 16 years ago

sounds like my ex-girlfriend.

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 16 years ago

If they ever show a female pred, it will probably be in the civilized portion of the predator world, if there is one, or if they show a female it would be in a scene with a big, strong, new species of Xenomorph killing her or something, then the preds go after it

But I agree with Deathdrop, artists of female preds should go for the "Alien Hunter" look over the "Sexy" look, however, predator or not, "Sexy" is what most people go for in females

thats what they always do. the males are big ugly monsters, but they females sexy as hell.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 16 years ago

I wouln't call predator females sexy, regardless of how they're drawn.

you have a point there. just saying.

They shouldn't add tits to a god damn ET species, they're not mammals. Do we see tits on alien Queen?

MrXeno, Yautja, 16 years ago

I got picture of that if you would wanna see << lol

Umm no, I rather keep it with the titless Queen and none of those fan art which just gives inspriration to some people to... Yeah << lol

The point however is that they're both extraterrestial species, and predators even reminds more of some kind of lizards than mammals. And no matter how much some people don't believe we belong to the animal kingdom and we are mammals with the breast-feeding cabability, they're not.

They would not serve anykind of function on either one of the species. And as we know natural selection would eliminate forms with futile features which have no purpose. Breasts on a yautja or a xeno would just make them more vulnearable.

Indeed, and i like the way aliens and preds are now.
But it's up to the creators what the aliens or preds will look like if they happen to make females. And they could just say "They're from another world in another universe. Not everything is like what species are on our planet" if fans would cry after seeing large silicon breasts on a xeno queen or on a female pred who prolly bend over on her space ship while washing it half naked... *shakes head* Ok enough ><
But anyway, if the fans doesnt like what the creators made the female preds and female aliens look like, then they wouldnt care much as its their hobbey to create things, and its all sci-fi.

If FOX did do that, then i hope the creators and the fan sues them, lol.

I will sue them, as well as bang their heads with a biology book to tell the universe doesn't roll around tits lol You know my theory, Xeno... About why male gender of Homo sapiens likes them even they're originally for the babies... Mhm but none of those in here.

We both got our own theoris about female and male gender and such, etc, etc. which would make many anti-xenogender fans slay our asses if we told about the theoris <.< >.> lol

Well I do believe they have genders, just not breasts 'cos they don't feed the facehuggers or chestbusters with our way... lol

Ah but this got drifted into xenomorphs, back to the topic.

Why guys like breasts is what you asked there, predess? It's probably because of violence, guys like to squeeze them, to feel in control, to feel power, which raises the adrenaline, and at the same time the excitement. And since it's a subconcious thing, it's pretty hard to research anyway.

Just like asses. Why the hell do i like asses? I mean, SHIT comes through there... Violence probably, just violence, it occupies the most space in our brains.

Ass is the key, Wraith. Look at monkeys, what happens to them when the fem is in heat? Now when we change to position to missionary there's no ass on sight anymore, but when you look at woman's breasts, ooh there we go. A replica of an ass.

It's an evolutionary instinct. No more, no less. A signal and a reaction lol

Well yea, that's what i thought, but the ass and the vagina are in almost the same damn place! And monkeys are just too lazy to get in the missionary position, otherwise they'd evolve into humans all over again. Anyway, this was about pred females, right? So think about it like this, if preds are much like humans in thinking, they have simmilar sexual prefferences, so even if the females don't look so much like human females, they must have SOME replica of an ass! Somewhere!

lol Don't give me ideas. Still I would rather think whatever act they have in reproduction would be based of pheromones instead of low lifeform ways of visual stimulation lol Which is pretty futile to a predator's view of survival (and sight, they're half blinded 'cos of their vision).

Yea, that is a good point, damn games missguiding me. It would be interesting for the females to have some powerful pheromone glands on their backs, that the predators can squeeze. Remember, they're guys, they squeeze.