Stalker, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Chopper's spine was more than likely broken from the tail piercing his abdomen...I doubt he could have fought back. The aliens that Wolf was holding up by the throat on the other hand were perfectly fighting fit, & could have easily drawn his blood with their claws or tail.

As far as the predators in AVP go, that fight was fair game. Grid & Celtic were well-matched against each other, & in the end, Grid came out with the victory, if only just barely. That was definitely a show of the aliens' physical prowess...a much better example than was shown in any of the other movies. If only AVP-R had more hardcore fights like that, rather than Wolf just constantly mopping up the aliens like clockwork.

I personally think Requiem would have been more interesting if Wolf at least seemed like he was having a difficult time taking the aliens down...but rather the creatures all seemed like a minor inconvinience to him, which was a shame. It would have definitely been more interesting seeing several hunters tracking down the aliens, at least it would have left some mystery to the outcomes of the fights.

The-Wolf, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

You got me there. I still think they should have been more aware. I mean, they already knew the Aliens were there didn't they?