Leandros8, Undefined, 16 years ago

hey guys guess what?that's right,what he said.im putting in yet another feature to the stories.a poll.here's the first question,should the Yautjas and the humans team up to take out the aliens?give me your opinion.i will count the total votes and decide for chapter 4,depending on what you pick.

ScarredShadow, Undefined, 16 years ago

I say no, the humans are the Yautja's prey so I think no way because it would just make no sense at all. So I say definately not. The Yautjas hunt Xenomorphs and humans, no one teams up with one another xenos kill humans, humans kill xenos, Yautjas kill both. They all kill each other so I say no.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

What Scarred said.

Namicole, Undefined, 16 years ago

well since i like under dogs ill vote Yes and no it wasent n insult i was expressing my suspiencse for the next chapter lol.

well it's 2 nothing so far so i guess ill vote yes to.i like to see an unstopppable force in action,and youtjas are one,but with humans too,wow imagine the damage.and while i agree it doesn't make too much sense,but i think this would really get audiences talking...or not.wichever way it goes,doesn't matter much to me.any ways srry everyone that i haven't been on v ery much lately,iv'e been working on my story so hard lately.iv'e got the rough copy ready.just got to check for spelling,punctuation,making sense,etc.ill be back soon.

It SOUNDS good dude! But if you have the Rough Draft ready shouldent you have the next chapter ready? so why isnt it here?

i'm still working on the next chapter.but i want chapter 4 to be on first.and im holding it back for the vote.so far it's 4-votes no and 5-votes yes.i asked a few other AVP fans as well.

WHOOOHOO!SNOW DAY!i get to work on my story all day.(I'm writing this at 8AM!No school!)

allright im making the preds and marines tem up k?

XenoHunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

Name:Stephen Matthews or Stalker by the Yautja.
Height:6'6"
Weight:122 Lbs.
Species:Human
Appearence:His blooding mark which is on his cheek, has black hair that is in dreadlocks, shockingly yellow eyes,is fit and muscly.
Weapons:Custom pulse rifle W/sniper scope,magnum pistol,plasma caster,Dual wristblades,medicomp,netgun,speargun, combi-stick,Naginata,Smart disc x2,Predator scattergun.
Personality:Usually calm,loves to hunt,and usually doesnt run when boxed in and loves close combat.
Personal items:A Special Log In which he keeps information about every beast hes ever fought, and a picture of his family.
History:He used to be a solider,but after the seventeenth Xenomorph war,his life was forever changed.When he and his squad of marines where attacked by xenomorphs,he was the only survivor.He had gotten his leg melted off by the alien he had killed acidic blood.Later,when a clan of preds had come to clean it up they had found him and thought him worthy of their honor.They blooded him and gave him a cybernetic leg.He has hunted with them for 17 years and is great at it.He even has a queens skull above his door.
My character.

kk nice i like a marine who knows a bit bout Yautja's.srry Chapter 4 is coming very late im sorry.im working on it.it's almost done just hang on a bit longer.to motivate ypu to hang on iv'e put spikes on the floor that you will land on if you don't hang on.happy hanging!(or falling,wichever comes first).

Chapter 4
Marines:
They stared at the ship amazed.it was huge all mechanical like and very foreign looking.suddenly a couple of yautjas came out.they looked at the marines blankly.one had his head tilted to the side.another was wearing a big red cape.he had many markings on his strange looking armour.he started walking forward.the marines raised their guns.seeing they were out numbered they decided to hold their fire and see what would happen.the yautja stopped severel feet in front of them.he reached for his mask and slowly took it off,revealing a hideous looking face.he had several mandibles on his face."Whoah it's the arbiter!"said a marine."shut up there's no time for halo 3 fantasies!"replied Arun.the yautja started making a series of clicks and growls.one marine cracked and ran toward the yautja screaming waving his gun araund.he ran toward the yautja,when it suddenly grabbed him by the head with one hand and put so much pressure on it it exploded,spraying blood everywhere.all done in a few seconds.they stood there...shocked,and dismayed at what had happend.they wanted to make a run for it but as soon as they turned they bumped into three more of them.suddenly a net had come over each of them.they were trapped.

Time:2 hours after net incident
Place:unknown

Arun woke up in what appeared to be a weapon storage room.it was quite hot in there.he saw his buddies Navgeet,and another marine also in nets.they were still asleep.the last thing he remembers is bieng put to sleep.he tried to get out of it.but as he struggled it seemed to get smaller and smaller.it was squeezing him apart.he took out his knife and tried to cut the net but the blade broke.then it suddenly released.he saw a youtja standing there.it took him up with one hand and with the other hand grebbed the other two nets containing his teammates.a few minutes later they came to what seemed like the bridge.the yautja released them.he clicked and growled.Namicole awoke."hey that's ancient aztec language"he said."so what's he saying?" asked arun as Navgeet woke."he says he needs our help."he made a growl again.the yautja let them go."he want's us to follow the others."they followed the other yautja's to the armoury.namicole found a blazer and looked at it mysteriously.he accidentally clicked a button and it shot a series of blazer bolts at a wall wich mysteriously regenerated."whoaw"said Namicole.the yautja came yo him and yanked off the blazer."don't play with these things!"he said."sorry"Namicole said in ancient Aztec.another yautja came and gave him a plasma cannon."here use this one"he said."thanks"replied Namicole in ancient aztec again.The yautja showed him how to use it while Navgeet and Arun armed themselves.they had a normal rifle.the yautja's gave them wristblades as well and showed them how to use it.Navgeet took out a knife and said"It's allright i got this".Navgeet said.the yautja took a blade and tapped the knife.the blade of the knife fell right off."on second thought ill take the blades.they got into the pods.Navgeet and Arun and Namicole each went into a pod with a Yautja in it.then they launched.

Yautja's:Leo and Robi went into the ship and found several Marines on board.the leader explained how they needed they're help.Robi wasn't too happy bout it but leo was quite enthusiastic."come on how bad could it be?"Leo asked.They landed on the planet.as they came out they found a huge cave.suddenly aliens rained from above.they all started attacking eachother.after beating off the invasion with somehow almost no casualties.there weren't many,and they were retreating.they went to the next room and found a number of preds burning the remenents of their fallen brotheren..Leandros8 noticed one looked like him.the preds saw them and greeted them."Who are you?"asked Leandros8."We are Ravage,Bayne,And Leandros8"Said Ravage."Leandros8?!?!?!"But that's me!"Leandros8(A)said shocked."wait i think we're in an alternate Universe!"Said Robi.Then Bayn noticed the humans and took out his spear."no wait they're with us said Robi".Yeyinde was still travelling when he suddenly went into some vortex and appeared some where else.he was now standing near his clan mates and some humans."Yeyinde!"Said Robi.Yeyendi ran past him,spear gun in hand,he went to Arun and stuck his spear gun in his face."Hey hey hey,come on their with us now,i gopt enough to worry bout without you two trying to kill eachother"He let him go.

This was a very bad story so im gonna work on an edited version.also im not doing each point of view any more srry.but i will do it with preds and marines.but not aliens.but ill put on a bit about waralien.y not aliens you ask?cause me and karan got in a fight and he doesn't want to be in it anymore.but i'll still put in waralien.i'll work on a better version for chapter 4.

THAT WAS AWSOME!!! Although the alternate universe was confusing.... SO confusing...

I sortof made it tie in with the original AVP annialation story.oops,i forgot to inform war alien(the maker of the Original AVP annialation story)Again didn't i?Damn!

Waralien, Undefined, 16 years ago

Uh..., interesting. Just let me know before hand what your going to do. And the whole Leandos8 meets his future self... kinda strange if you ask me. Although very interesting.

hey ok i've been going down with the whole story making thing.so im changing it.instead of making a story,im only gonna write a story.im gonna write AVP the movie Novel.then the first five minutes of AVP-R.And ten the rest of AVP-R,if i ever see it.im only 11,it's rated R,18+.

AVP The Novel

Chapter:Sneak peek

The mother ship loomed over earth,ghostly.3 predator’s prepared their weapons.it was time for them to be tested to the limit.they got into their drop pods.

Lex watched as they prepared to go down the tunnel that had mysteriously appeared yesterday.lee heard something up ontop of him.he looked just as the mothership passed him.â€Âwhoah what was that?â€Âhe said.finally it was time.they descended.a few seconds later they put up the lights in the cave.and what they saw was spectacurlarly amazing.

alien-drone, Undefined, 16 years ago

sounds good