Waralien, Undefined, 16 years ago

lol its ok I wanted to be an alien. Also interesting story. A few mistakes here and there but interesting none the less.

Leandros8, Undefined, 16 years ago

thanks, by the way namicole ill add u in as a marine smartgunner kk?

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 16 years ago

Shit i nearlly got face hugged, what the hell happened,not angry just excited great story despite the few errors.

Namicole, Undefined, 16 years ago

id like a pulse rifle but okey dockey " SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!".... hay that could be a catch phrase... humm...

yo lone hunter im really srry bout the part with you in it.i was getting really lazy near the end especially asfter the marine one so srry.i promise your going to fucking kick ass in next chapter.tnx guys peace out.oh and special thanks to waralien for inspiring me to make this story and including me in his,so again thank you very much war alien!so just hold on chapter 3 coming soon.NOW! coming to an AVP fansirte near you!Chapter 3,guaranteed to be 35 percent less lazy!and in chapter 3 im gonna put in the first medium to high scale battle so stay tuned!

YAY CHAPER THREE WELL BE FULL OF.... VIOLENCE!! YAY VIOLENCE!!!

no wories leo i thought it was cool

kk namicole ill give u minigun kk,oh and ill add your nice catchphrase.in fact im gonna give u a bunch of catch phrases.and tomorrow it's saturday so i can take a break from school and work on my storuy without my mom screaming at me to start my home work and having to study and stuff.and yes war alien i agree i did come on quite strong at the beginning.i really should make an edited version of that.but i was thinking those hollywood movies where it begins in the middle of a battle.and yes YAY chapter 3 is going to be full of V-I-O-L-E-N-C-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey someone actually called me by my naickname for once!leo!Yay!and thanks for understanding,since it's the weekend now i can worry less abaut other stuff and worry more abaut this!

ah your confusing me whats a mini gun? do you mean a Pulse Rifle? or a Smart gun? id like a Pulse rifle but a smart guns cool.

says in mysty voice:rember predator one rmember old painless mini gun think of the gunon the back of the warthog on Halo smacks across the head gently

*smiles* OH YA!!!! THE GUN WAS SWEET!!!! OK GIMME OLD PAINLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a minigun is like a smartgun but better.it's like a warthog turret.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Umm no, a minigun is a heavy machinegun, not like a smartgun, which is a submachinegun and has an automatical aim system based on a movement tracking device. And the significant difference between a minigun and a smartgun is that the smartgun doesn`t exist.

ok,that.

does the mini gun have a tracker?

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

anything can hve a tracker if you want it to, but it will only make it heavier and harder to shoot with. This is a minigun: http://www.xcalibertactical.com/images/Howitzer.jpg

Chapter 3

Marines:the marines stormed the old building(or as i like to call it:entered in angry mob form!Lol!)something was wrong,as if something was watching them.suddenly Navgeet saw a shadowy embroy like object.he moved closer to it.then something yanked him up!everyone in the room started shooting.but what at?one was shooting everywhere when he managed to hit something.he couldn't see what it was.then there was some electricity near him as something formed in front of him.it stood taller than any human before him,he had wristblades on his right hand.the hunter kicked him hard,the marine went flying into another hunter who grabbed him in mid air with one hand.the hunter then grabbed yet another marine with one hand and threw them both at Arun.all three of them fell to the ground.Navgeet and the rest moved toward the fallen marines to cover them.none of their fire was useful.the hunters kept dodging.suddenly a group of aliens jumped into the action through a hole in the roof.then a huge battle erupted.2 aliens went on one of the hunters.one came from behind and the other from in front.the hunter took out a double edged spear like weapon and started spinning it everywhere.the other hunter was bieng pounded by 2 aliens using hit and run tactics too fast for the hunter to retaliate.the marines got up and headed for the second floor.several aliens followed them up.they got to the second floor and hit a switch closing the door behind them.one alien managed to get through.it jumped on a marine and released it's inner mouth at the marines head.at this point the marines were desperate.the alien was about to pounce when a mysterious marine suddenly popped out from behind a desk,shove his minigun in the aliens mouth and said"meet my little friend ol painless you alien freak!"at that point the minigun was letting out a loud whistling noise.acid blood sprayed everywhere.one got on a marine.the marine started screaming loudly.he felt humongous pain.there was now a narrow hole in the marines body.blood sprayed out everywhere and the marine slumped over dead.at this point only Navgeet,Arun,and the mysterious minigunner."whoah!whered you get that sweet gun!?!"Asked Navgeet."who are you?"asked Arun."Namicole"he replied.suddenly they heard rumbling on the door.after a while it turned into screeching and fighting noises.then...nothing.Navgeet heard something coming from the vents.he went to take a closer look.suddenly one of the aliens jumped out of it and onto him,it's mouth opened to reveal an inner mouth."oohhh crap"said navgeet softly.namicole opened fire.the alien ran away wounded.they followed it up the stairs.and thay found nothing.the stairs ended on a small platform.the rest of the building was floating beside the building.but it was in a very wierd shape.suddenly it's design changed.it seemed like a mothership now.several youtjas came out.they were now surrounded.

Predators:Leandros was still following the marines when they entered a building.he saw his camoflauged ship where the 3rd floor should have been.he cloaked and entered the building standing at the marines went.upon entering he headed straight for the rails near the top.he watched over them.suddenly something tapped him on the back.he turned quickly wristblades ready!but it was only Robi."where have you been?"asked Robi"where do ya think?first I killed a couple humans,almost whacked some well deserving xeno's,and now...this"Leandros replied."hey have you seen Yeyinde?seriously it's like the guy ust disappeared.seriously"Said Robi."don't know but i think he landed nea-"they were interrupted by a beeping noise.it was Yeyinde beeping them a help message in their Clan code."he's at a Xeno hive!"Robi said."let's take care of these guys first."Replied Leo.they cloaked and went to opposite sides of the room.one saw robi moving and shot him.his cloaking went off.Leo grabbed hold of a marine abaut to fire at Robi.Robi took one of the marines and threw him to leo.Leo cought him in mid air and threw them at yet another Marine.Yeyinde was still waiting when he noticed his computer was working again.so he sent a distress signal to the rest of his teammates.then an alien was coming in.he faked death,his eyes still open.the Xeno looked at him.he came up to the pred,smelling him and looking at him to make sure he wasnt faking.suddenly the Xeno fell.Yeyinde had killed him with his wristblades while the Xeno wasn't looking.Yeyinde was close enough to the dead Xeno to rip[ off it's finger and use the acid blood coming out of it to melt the gooey substance glueing him to the wall.as he got out a nearby human had woken up.he too was glued to the wall by the gooey substance.something was coming out of his chest.he knew what it was.he charged his plasma caster.suddenly it jumped for him.he was abaut to fire when he was jumped from behind by three aliens.Robi and Leo had cornered several aliens at a locked door that the marines were behind.suddenly the aliens went into the vents.they decided to go to the Alien hive to help Yeyinde.

Aliens:Karan,Waralien and another alien headed into a building and saw they were bieng followed.so they jumped through a hole in the roof.the marines entered the building and started searching.suddenly 2 preds came in as well.they started attacking each other."what do you see?"said Waralien."good news is,theres a bunch of humans and Yautjas getting whacked"replied karan."bad news is,"a marine flung right at them and Karan ducked just in time."thay're running out of bodies!"Finished Karan.they decided to jump in.suddenly there was a huge fight.3 species,2 will die,one will survive,who will it be?Karan started clawing at them.then some more aliens came to help.6 went for the preds,3 on each.Karan went for a marine.he bit and clawed and ripped him apart.then another marine went on him.he was getting shot at a constant rate.so he retreated.soon the marines went up a stair case.they all chased after but the door closed too fast for all but one to get through.then they were surrounded by the preds again.they decided to head for the vents.they all made it inside.they then headed for the next room.they didn't come out of the vents yet.Waralien was looking on when a marine went near the vent.he was getting too close.he broke open the vent and pounced!

Marine side: that sucks were sourronded!

Predator: OOHHH NNNNOOOOOOO!!! run preds run go save your friend!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alien: oh this will be good

lol!but i dont get it is that some insult or joke?