Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

yeah and long

newsig.bmp.jpg

my avp site

xenoplanet

K20A2, Undefined, 19 years ago

Thanks dudes

Dachande, Undefined, 19 years ago

it was good but honor code can be a big disadvantage depending on your situation weyland on the other hand had a chance to run he trys to torch the pred after it gives him a chance to run

Death to all that challenge the mighty Dachande

testing do u like the new sig

predkillersig7.bmp.jpg

my avp site

xenoplanet

the honor code is not easily understood. to use it effectively and intelligently you have to have a cool head which predators do and a clear mind. also i believe a certain level of intelligence. the honor code will back fire if you use it wildly and recklessly.

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

another quality post, i'm impressed. ok, herer's my quick dime, i think the only plot hole i can see in your words on the honour code is on the preds having clear heads, i think the teenage hunters are sometimes arrogant in their approach which in celtics case. lost him his battle with grid, also the code of honour strikes a problem, i mean, in total theory here guys, what if, a predator was being attacked by a group of humans and a xenomorph (on its way to battle the hunter) managed to munch his way through the humans thus freeing the pred from immediate danger. would that mean the predator would honour the xenomorph and not attack it? sorry, now i read it back that sounded a little childish, my head is little screwed up, its been a long day at work.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

No worries bro, I see where you are coming from. I completely agree the Teens were arrogant and that is prolly way the Celtic Predator lost. Kinda ironic seeing how I am full blooded Irish...LOL. Thanks for the compliment DAVE!

justin8818888, Undefined, 19 years ago

I like to think of who is better buy switching the alien with the predator in there movies. Do you think that ONE alien would LAst long in Predator....... WHen Bill Duke shoots the minigun= game over.Thats not only it im sure one of them would kill it before that.Predator 2 . Hell no that alien in subway cart.... He has to come directly at the people in the cart no where to hide. This is why i think aliens rely on ZERging the enimies. Now throw predators in Alien movies..... Alien 3= HAnd to hand all those jail inmates. ALien = Same thing. Ressurection= Pred owns . ANd Aliens im not sure. THe turrents and the Smart guns to the humans advantage but thats it. Ne one else feal the same waY?

Good, im the guy with the gun.

I agree, Preds rule......wassup ninja?

~ IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT.
*evil predator laugh*

justin8818888, Undefined, 19 years ago

Nothing ninja?!!?!?!??! Preds just own that simple

Good, im the guy with the gun.

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

The Preds rock, there is no doubt about that.

When AvP was first thought of the Preds were already claimed the good guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I Give Death To Targets Only, And It Is Always A Short But Painful Death

Ancienthunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yep i knew it Preds rule

22.jpg

RIP, Undefined, 18 years ago

i too admire both.
Predators (Yautja) -they revole around honor. They hunt with unbeleiveable skill and tech. They remove the skulls of their prey, and thats cool. their vision ect...whats not to like?

Alines (Xenomorph) - I admire thier reporduction, and thier bodies. Tails sharp as swords, acid blood, and a second mouth.

div

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol

Um if any of u already posted somethingl ike this then good job

Do you remember Scar? He took out the whole hive including the Queen byhimself and ONE human. He wasn't even a blooded yet

-----------------------------------------
"If It Bleeds ... We can Kill it"
"Your.. One.. Ugly- Mother Fu___er"
-Arnold S., PREDATOR

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

PREDS RULE THE END

blackwarrior1.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Just to pick holes though mate, the aliens are superior in speed and reflex to the predators, without their technology they would be at a complete loss against the xenomorphs, hell, you take off the mesh netting on their bodys and they would have froze to death. Plus standard arms fire pierces straight through predator skin where as if you make reference to aliens - you see bullets just bouncing off the skull of the aliens when gorman is unloading at the creature. I think the resiliance factor realy does come into play with the aliens, celtic threw grid all over the show but he still refused to buckle and tore a hole right through the hunters head in the end.

It's an age old debate - hunters have their weapons then they win, hunters have nothing, then the xenomorphs will slaughter them.

TOPMOD.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

Honestly I love both species, I have been a huge fan of both since I was about 5. I do favour predators obviously but not just cause of their cool weapons or the cloak. I'm not that shallow. I admire their courage, their battle tactics, their culture & code of honour, I love practically everything about the yautja, always have & always will. Xenos on the other hand, I have been a fan of just as long as I have been a fan of preds. For many reasons, their near perfection design, their cunning, their hostility to all other life & their refusal to die.

stalker.jpg

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yep Dave straight on even though some pred fans (no offense, but no offense doesn't change a thing) think that preds own aliens and wouldn't accept the fact that aliens are more powerful in terms of bodily reflexes and even when vasquez was shooting the warrior you will notice that her smartgun and her pulse rifle ran out of ammo and not to mention that her pistol almost ran out of ammo which would had happened if she didn't shoot the warrior at point black range and besides she pretty much squished its head with her boots and unearthly tomboyish strength...

untitled15qb.gif

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

yes, lets continue arguing which speices is better. my life expectancy gives me 55+ more years, i have time. truth is what makes the AvP franchise work so well is the balance between both species, so there will never be a clear winner. by the way, i saw aliens last nite, i saw more screeching and alien bits and pieces fluttering around than some xeno fans would like to ever admit. is the mild mannered pulse rifle the vaccine for the xeno virus? or how about the flame thrower? watch and you be the judge. lol. lets say the xenos are a giant incarnation of ants. same type of ruling system, minus the flying males(maybe, hmmmm) quite possibly same type of communication system using pheremones (as when the queen silently calls off drones from attacking ripley), similar strength to weight ratio, same type of tactics, using waves of drones to overwhelm victims. yautja are the beings looking down on them and thinking man i hate these things as he sprays a pesticide on them to kill them. the upside: there is an ant species in africa that ARE on the top of food chain, where humans are sometimes the prey. my two cents

Struggle is The Glory