daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Well, to be fair mate - they are just giant roaches of a kind.....

TOPMOD.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

K20A2, Undefined, 19 years ago

Well for instance lets compare these two. A feduel Japanese Samurai and the only creature that compares to a alien that i can think of is the Velociraptor. I don't know how much anyone else knows about dinos or samurais but i like to think i know a lot. Samurai first, the code of honor is by no means a disadvantage. It means that one who follows it will not strike down a helpless enemy or just underhanded tatics to win a fight. Samurais like the Predators i imagine are very much a like they train their whole life to reach what some people believe is enlightenment or inner peace, others say for the thrill of the fight or hunt, and others say to become the best. What ever it may be it doesn't matter what matters is that they train and train as i said before training will always beat out a natural ability just because something comes natural to you doesn't make you the best by know means. It means you have a edge over others if you were to train, and both aliens vs predators have natural talent for combat. But back to the Samurai/ Velociraptor both are capable to kill and win a fight over the other. But I am a firm believer in a stand off between a Samurai and a Velociraptor the Samurai would win more often. Skill and the ability to read the enemies movements. I am not bashing aliens by no mean i don't see how people think honor is a disadvantage. I just means a Predator won't fight dirty and fighting dirty is not always the best way to win and i don't want anyone to think that i think the aliens fight dirty but to something like a pred that prolly is considered dirty. I myself know I have studied various forms of combat armed and unarmed since i was very young. But that is my two cents let me know what yall think. Later dudes.

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

they are promotional pictures from AVP.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

how about this for a pic it is one of my favourites

newsig.bmp.jpg

my avp site

xenoplanet

there is the address http://usera.imagecave.com/predkiller/morealienpics/aliennine2002.jpg

newsig.bmp.jpg

my avp site

xenoplanet

k and dave where did u get the alien on your sig from that is one nice looking sig good job

newsig.bmp.jpg

my avp site

xenoplanet

Dachande, Undefined, 19 years ago

ya i seen some good alien pictures but i dont pay attention the full address of site

Death to all that challenge the mighty Dachande

yeah i have some good ones at home but i keep useing the same ones so i need some new ones

newsig.bmp.jpg

my avp site

xenoplanet

try and take some stills from your dvd or something. i use pictures of the mcfarlane models from time to time, they have some really quality pics.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

do any of u lot know a really cool alien pic for my new sig i am making

newsig.bmp.jpg

my avp site

xenoplanet

hmmm, plenty out there, just gotta crack down and search. i try and take stills or look for publicity shots of the creatures.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

yep you know when the alien drools on you your dead or in a preds case punchs a hole in his head with second jaw

i respect you opinions dechande, you are an honest predator fan. i know without a shadow of a doubt that if the predators come into battle with the alien and they have their weaponry, the aliens are going to fall. but in my opinion as i've said before, hand to hand, the alien is going to have the advantage....

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

ok the only thing that i consider readable would be the books other htan that the comics r for kids. but preds realy arent that good i willl list reasons y
1honor code
2theey have hearts
3 big showoffs
ican make a bunch more on predator downfalls but that it for now sorry if i misspelled any thing but im half asleep

hi guys whats happening

newsig.bmp.jpg

my avp site

xenoplanet

Thanks, but hey just for the record I really think I would come down to a lot of luck in the end because they are about evenly matched in every aspect. Later dudes. Let me know what yall think this is a fun topic.

I still say the predator all the way not an easy win but Dedication and training and precision always defeat such reckless abandon and killing. Yeah the aliens body is a weapon but having or being a weapon does not always make for the better fighter or killer. And if a predator did abandon the code of honor i don't think a alien would have much of a chance at all. Again but who am I to say. I just like them Predators a lot. Aliens are wicked cool too don't get me wrong. Alright dudes later. Let me know what you think.

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

hope dave doesnt ban me for calling his xenos space ants. lol

edit: love the sig dave

Struggle is The Glory

Deathdrop, Undefined, 19 years ago

Dude, that was one of the best posts I've read in a while. Good analogy, by the way.

Everyone is insane. The ones in the nuthouse just got caught.