DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

that would be even more interesting if you were 22...

killswitch, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

and why is that?

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

He added 11 and 11, the year you were when you gave up DBZ and the years you loved Aliens. I think it was just a misunderstanding.

For those of you who haven't read DD's news article, this is what AVP2's Predalien MIGHT look like. Notice that I said MIGHT and not WILL, it MIGHT look like that.

Predalien concept model

What? No, it wouyld be interesting because if you were 22, you gave up the dragon`s ballz when you were 11 cos it`s for people who can`t get layed and you`ve been a fan of the alien franchise for the past 11 years, that would mean you got layed when you were 11 because of watching Alien...

about that predalien, doesn`t it say "custom" something in the background of the picture?

xeno_slayer, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

lol wow we're getting a little off topic here....

i dont think the predalien would stand a chance on a pred ship.
remember the scene with scar when he first got his plasmacaster? he was shooting at the aliens that were closing in on him and lex and not missing once. the preds dont have to worry about damaging their ship with weapons missing. it would take one shot to kill the damn thing.

as for the acid, its a big ship. its a really big ship. in alien the blood didnt burn through their hull and it was tiny compaired to the pred's.

acording to us fans the predalien is going to die. according to hollywood however...yeah a bunch of preds are going to die

alienwarrior, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I agree the predalien would cause lots of damage but it could not defeat the whole ship because if it killed most of the predators they would use there self destruct device and blow up the ship so the alien would not get to earth

Inferno, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

The Alien will cause a couple of casualties, that is for sure. When the predators relise that somethings up, they will stage search parties for the missing. After one or so of these parties is picked off, the predators would probably get an idea that this is something new to deal with. In the end I believe the predators would win out of sheer numbers.

Once again, FOX proves that they're idiots...

We're talking about maybe fifty or one hundreds Predators, considering the size of that clan ship. The Predalien wouldn't and can't go Neo on them and repeat the Burly Brawl.

City-Hunter, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I was about to say that. Think about it, one chestburster against a whole clan of the universe's greatest hunters. I think before it could attack anyone it would be noticed.

Well... We do not know to much about this thing. For all we know it could be intelligent. Not saying that the Aliens are stupid it is just that they are more... animalistic... than the Preds. Also, I know this is far fetched, the Predalien could create other aliens, Like it can find a way to impregnate other creatures.

City-Hunter, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Yes.. We do know about it. Its a Xenomorph chestburster to be exact. Just because it bursted from a Predator doesn't mean its going to be different from any other chestburster. Thats how its suppose to be, its still a Xenomorph no matter where it bursted from. I think the 'Predalien' idea should have been left for comic and the games but I will not denie how theatrical it is.

yea. well its expected that it will be a little stronger than a normal alien. but i think the preds should still be able to deal with it no problem :P

Here's the chart that I made up about seven minutes tomorrow.

"Regular" Drone < Predator
"Regular Drone > Chestburster
Chestburster < Predalien
Predalien < Alien Queen

If they can take on an Alien Queen, they can take on a Predalien. If if they aren't armed, consider the fact that they're one of the universe's top hunters, which means for them, technology is like a hunting gun for an indian - they don't need it but it's handy, which means they can work without it.

Also, it is only logical that they already know about predaliens. If preds and aliens met before humans and aliens ever had the chance to hug eachother, then the predalien should have been there way longer than the usual drone you see from human facehugs. So they should know how to deal with a predalien just fine.

very very good points.

silva11, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I beleve that a predalien could easyley survive on the ship for awhile but would be eventually be killed after a few days.

but i do beleve that it could survive there for a very long time and it may be resistant to many wounds.

think about it....a normal alien drone killed 2 predators with ease so a predalien could do even better.

FrozenAlien, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

remember that those were unblooded Yautja while the ones on the ship have probably hundreds of years of experience, not mentioning the elder.

Davian, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

You guys are getting a little a head of yourselves. It would be a pretty boring movie if the Predalien got killed at the very beggining wouldn't it? So we can only expect FOX to come up with some amazing way the Predalien survives. Let's face it, the predalien is going to make it one way or another, because if it didn't, there would be no movie. Fox will come up with a way for the Predalien to do something that will put the predators and possibly their ship in some really deep shit... even if there is one. I dont know how it is gonna do it... but its gonna do it.

Well, this Predalien has the element of surprise. No matter how good the predators are, there is no way they are really expecting a xenomorph inside their ship. An abonination mind you. So lets say that this chestburster hides and grows into a healthy pred alien. It goes into a vent system or something and finds young bloods. No one would expect this thing to be there, so the alien can take these young bloods out. Then alarms are set off, yada yada yada... It dies.

I like the preds a lot better than the aliens. It is just I want to give the pred alien some credit.