god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

I like it really great. Your really good it's as good as me....

GOB.jpg

MessageboardRules

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

thats good i like it when did u write that coz its really good

ScarredYautja12celticsig.jpg

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

Last night lol The story have been written in my head before I joined the site but I've never had the energy to write it down. I try to keep it short so you wont fall asleep while reading it, I could probably make it into a whole book lmao

new-Predess-sig.jpg

I died just to be reborn

Welcome to my hell

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

I saw Lucifer standing in front of me, his bust turned a bit away from me, watching me with tilted head. His dark armor glimmered in the unnatural light, and the shadows were playing on his mask like the light wouldn’t affect on him. The whole room was full of his sinister mood.

I twitched my wrists knowing they were cuffed to the two bars on both sides of me. I knew I’d lost my position as their pet, I wasn’t even worthy as prey. I was nothing to them. But still I sensed the confusion within him.

I shivered and glanced over my shoulder. His two most trustworthy allies were standing behind me, Thor and Raijin. They both wore their customized masks which were designed to raise fear and terror in their enemies. And they knew I was trembling in fear.

I tried to close my eyes but the light was too bright. I whimpered for the pain in my eyes, it affected straight to my brains. I opened my eyes slightly, looking beyond the light, through the glass, sensing dark figures standing in there.

I hoped I would’ve already been dead…

Lucifer took few steps closer to me, teasing, knowing the panic building up in me. I gasped breath few times and shouted ‘Stay away from me!’ I tried to back off but the chains made sure I couldn’t go anywhere. I crouched down and hissed trying to seem fearsome, even I knew my attempt was pathetic. He grabbed on my hair twisting my head back almost breaking my neck and shot out his wrist blades. I cried out, tried to wriggle, but felt the blades on my neck. I froze closing my eyes, hardly breathing. Only the pulse on my neck were showing, vein pressed slightly to the razor sharp blades.

Lucifer snarled and bowed to the other side of my head. I felt his hot, moist, lizard-like skin on my cheek. I wanted to punch him away, make him hurt, but I knew I was capable to do nothing to him. ‘Why you did this to me?’ he whispers to me with low, growling voice. ‘Why you didn’t do what you were told to?’ He started to slide the blades off my neck, down to my chest and stomach. I grinned and whimpered of the pain and fear. And yet his closeness was something I would’ve died for.

‘Because I’m a fool. Because I’m a human. You told me not to trust us. I can’t trust to myself.’ I pressed my head to him, rubbing my cheek down his jaws. I opened my eyes looking into the darkness beyond the light opening my mouth slowly my still humane teeth glimmering in the light. He touched my thigh, and for a moment I panted on his neck, ready to rip him apart. If I was about to die I’d take him with me.

He grinned and whispered ‘Fool!’. At the same time he slashed the blades on my inner thigh hardly missing the big veins. I screamed tensing up, feeling blood bursting out of the wounds. He stepped back laughing devilish starting to circle me. At the same time I felt enormous pain on my back. I jumped forward, away from the source of the pain, but the only result is I got another lash on my back. I felt the tiny articulation of the whip digging in my skin, ripping lines of blood on my back. I was hurt, bleeding, tired: everything I’d ever believed had fallen apart. I wanted to die, it would end my misery.

Until something inside of me cracked.

Another lash on my back. I started to pull myself forward, twisting my hands making the chains to bury inside of my flesh. I growled like a wild animal, there was nothing worth to keep inside of me, I didn’t fear death anymore. I declined as an animal, and I took the rage out from the pain I felt.

And this was exactly what they wanted.

Suddenly the chains were cut off and I slumped to the floor. With a swift move a rolled my body to face them, my enemy. Eyes full of hatred I face Lucifer’s grinning face. This was about to get fun to them. But I was going to fight for my life.

‘You want to kill me?! Here!’ He threw a sacrificial dagger on the metallic floor. ‘Give us the reason!’ His voice was rumbling thunder in my ears. If I would’ve been wise I would’ve submitted and not grabbed the dagger but the primitive instinct was too strong.

I grabbed the dagger, and within a flash the predators were moving. I crouched up focused on Lucifer when hearing few running steps beside me and felt enormous kick on my stomach sending me flying towards the glass behind me. I lost the dagger and hit the floor. Still trying to get up I coughed blood. Raijin turned visible when Thor kneels on my back grabbing on my hair. I cried out for the pain, my spine was in fire ‘cos of the position, and every heart beat made me to feel it stronger. He slided his arm blade under my throat snarling.

Lucifer walked in front of me, taking slow steps full of power and self-assurance. I followed his movement with my eyes whining like a little hurt puppy. He threw his cape back when he stepped in front of me, great as a god. I looked up to his face, and I knew he was the one deciding my fate.

‘Say your last wish, woman’ he growled at me, watching me. I reached for his foot with mixed emotions. Taking few breaths I manage to calm down my bouncing heart enough to form words. ’My god, I’ll give you my life, body and soul if you let me to live.’ I knew how humiliating it was, I had lost my value as a human being, but in the end I wanted to live and breath. The pain made me to feel being alive stronger than ever.

He tilted his head and looked at Thor snarling. Thor pulled the blade back and rose up. I flopped to the floor and pressed my cheek on the metal. My body shivered ‘cos of the coldness, my wound was still bleeding. I felt pain turning into numbness, and the voices echoed in my head. I knew I was falling into shock ‘cos of the blood loss. Through my misty eyes I saw him just watching me, I wasn’t sure if they would let me live or die. I felt so sleepy nothing mattered anymore.

My body jerked few times and total blackness filled my head.

new-Predess-sig.jpg

I died just to be reborn

Welcome to my hell