Heart of the Darkness

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

I apologize for posting this to the main forum without mods permission but I want my friend to see the story I was working on last night. Enjoy.

Dead for so long. Living as a human had felt like dieing, the flame in her had almost lost it’s blaze. She remembers the lonely hours, the torture of breathing without a purpose. Without heart or soul, she had been numb for so long… Only the woods and the Moon had been her comfort in this world created by humankind. Chained down to obey the laws and behavior etiquettes. Her mind had been a blender, all her passions were dragged down and she had became only a shadow of her real self. In silence she listened how the world around her was dieing in it’s own misery. Darkness was her only comfort, in there she became as one. No roles or covers, no twisted smiles, she let her rage on loose.

And they came. Gods of Death, they set her free. Only to chain her down with their own code of honor.

Predatoress walked in the corridors of the ship, sank in her thoughts. Warriors of Balatu greeted her like she would be one of them. The clan had enormous mercy on humans and hybrids who proved their worthy. Pure bloods, the yautjas, most feared beings in the galaxy. They treated her like a sister but she knew she was something different. Something worse.

The operation had been painful. For months she had suffered until her heart gave up. The last breath hurt like hell when she lied on cold, metal table, strapped down ’cos of her strokes which would’ve caused only harm to herself. Time after time she got more shots in her veins, her body was sliced to the core and blood spilled to the floor. She knew that even she had became a fully authorized member of the clan the brutal nature of yautjas enjoyed seeing her in pain. She had been conscious whole time. It drove her into insanity.

She sold her body and soul to the devil. Yes, he was the reborn Lucifer, the son of the great GOD who once ruled the universe with his minion, bringing death and destruction, until the council of yautjas united against the Devil’s clan. It was the beginning of first Armageddon, one of the greatest fights humans have ever witnessed with their mortal eyes. Only a small group of the clan had survived and escaped from the penalty set to them by their own kind. But their Master had been stricken down, his blood had been spilled on the most forbidden place on planet Earth and his body had been flung into the depths of Earth.

The legends were born in that dark era. Legends which were the basis of human religions. And there she was, staring at one of the Ancient Gods in the eye when her human heart stopped beating.

And she was reborn. And she breathed the freedom for the first time. The fire was set to blaze, it glowed in her eyes like the Sun. And her lust for blood was entitled. She drank the gore of the innocent.

Until she tasted the blood of Lucifer on her blade.

Predatoress saw Stalker walking towards her. Wrapped in her black cape she glanced her blood brother when he greeted her. She gave him a smile. She knew she had done the most devastating sins any living being can do. And yet her clan was unaware of what kind of beast they were protecting. She was the wolf in sheep’s clothes.

new-Predess-sig.jpg

I died just to be reborn

Welcome to my hell

Yes, and I'll write continue soon... When I find the time to do that.

new-Predess-sig.jpg

I died just to be reborn

Welcome to my hell

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

Okay, I'm starting to side with Death_Wraith here.Let's keep this on topic.

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

dw besides predatoress i also study demonology and paranormal i think its an interesting field i think u can call it there is worst things then demons *points to predatoress then herself then taps finger on chin in deep thought*

but if we should debate on demonology then y is it that 'god' intended for people not to see 'angels both good and evil'?

Shadowatching_02.jpg

I wanna hurt you just so i can hear you scream my name
http://galvergd.proboards57.com/index.cgi

I know and that's y my yautjas are in flesh and blood. *hugs* Pfft, y I would go mad at you when in fact I love to debate lol I just wish we could do that in here but using ancient gods' names in my story is purely symbolical.

And well *thinks* I want you to dance ripaska on your hands and wear bunny ears lmao j/k lol You don't have to do anything, as I said, I love it when people questions me.

Ps. You're not only one studying demonology as side hobby to biology lol

new-Predess-sig.jpg

I died just to be reborn

Welcome to my hell

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

:))))))))))))))))))) For some reason, i just feel proud... Just like i can feel mad for some reason... But i just can`t remember it. Heheheheheheheheh...

Predess, hon, you don`t need to belive in god (ooops, did i forget to use a capital g?) for him to be there, but, as i have said before, this is an avp site, not an anything else site. And really, you shouldn`t begin to argue about religion when i`m around, cause i study demonology and i like it enaugh to try to turn this site to dust for it. So, please, KEEP ME ON-TOPIC!!!!! I AM A DANGER TO MYSELF AS WELL AS FOR ANYBODY ELSE!!!

Heheh... maybe you shouldn`t read this post, huh?

Oh, yeah, by the way, about avp, in that book i`m writing, "Species Deathmatch XV", xenomorphs also fight devils and demons (the soul eating xenomorphs, not the ones you see in the movie). So, if i think in stead of getting mad, i say "KILL AS MANY DEVILS AS YOU CAN, heheh... cause i do it too..."

Oh, plus, heheh... I didn`t even read your story, sorry, you can shout at me, all of you can, i`ll even slap myself if you ask me to!

DW.png
From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equalty...

Meh, lets discuss about that in our clan area, this is getting off topic.

new-Predess-sig.jpg

I died just to be reborn

Welcome to my hell

Predatoress walked in a large room of trophies. The lights were pulsating from the walls like the ship would be a living being. She looked at the skulls, the beautiful structures what nature have made. It was pure art. But she remembers the shock when she walked towards same kind of skull cabinet for the first time in her life, and saw the skull of a human.

And the first encounter of the hunters in their real form.

God she feared for her life. There were no words for the feeling. She felt like choking and paralyzing just �cos of their presence. And what they did to her� The pain was unbearable. But yet nothing compared to the several months of hell she went through when she decided to be one of them.

She still remembers how her humanity died. She was watching to a man in a glass room, tied up, beaten, tortured half dead, under bright lights. Lucifer stood behind her when she touched the glass and cried. He lifted his head towards her, breathing hard, and formed the word �Help� on his lips. She had already became worthy, but that man stroke her down.

She tried to save him. She was running with him in the long corridors towards the escape pods. It was insane, and she knew she would die if get caught. She didn�t care but wanted to do the last good thing for human kind.

But then she saw the true nature of humans. Gun pointed at her head when the yautjas came, she was the hostage. He went crazy, she felt how he shivered behind her and squeezed the trigger when trying to open the hatch to the pod.

She heard Lucifer letting out a roar beyond this world. The whole ship was full of it, and everything else got silent. The man pointed at him with the pistol, ready to shoot him. She drew out her katana and finished her blood baptism by killing her own kind. A gunshot and the blade sank in his chest, spilling warm blood on her, flowing down her face, arms and chest. She cried and looked at his dieing eyes. �A girl�� She still hears his voice in her head when he took his last breath and collapsed to the floor.

Lucifer just stood there, looking at her, she felt his rage and hatred. The bullet had missed him. She was afraid to look at him and the rest of the clan. She knew they were ready to tear her apart from what she�d done.

She collapsed on her knees when hearing how they started to stomp forward, their every step echoing from the metallic walls. She shouted, spread her arms bending her spine and looked up to the roof seeking mercy from the God she once knew. She still held her katana, face splattered with blood, she was ready to sacrifice her life. It would be the end, quick and painless� Or that�s what she thought.

The shock went through her body. Two spikes sank in her neck from the collar sent strong impulses through her, striking her down. The whole time she thought they could escape she had been under their control, supervised for the final test. They knew every move she�d taken, every breath, she had been just a puppet in this wicked play.

She writhed like possessed, every nerve in her body was in fire. Her mind blackened out for a while and she gargled white foam on the floor. She felt the shadow standing on her, reached her arm towards it and felt enormous blow on the right side of her head.

Sweet darkness...

Until the hellish lights were pointed at her eyes.

new-Predess-sig.jpg

I died just to be reborn

Welcome to my hell

cutm3up, Undefined, 17 years ago

wow, i dont even believe in religion (that much) but that comment still burned.

The story was great though.

and how can we have created god?

Join this site, its in construction but you can become a mod if you do!

GalvergDsig.png

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 17 years ago

it was a good story, Licifer or no, good work Predess

HPsig.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~

hun keep it in our clan forum atleast there the clan is open minded about ur story as they are of mine and hun i want to see more

Shadowatching_02.jpg

Wraith, hon, I'm combining one of the oldest story of human religions in my own story, referring that we worshipped predators as gods, like it was stated in AvP. How you can't see the brilliance in the idea that Lucifer would've been in fact a yautja who got striked down by the other 'angels'? The concept can be fit to every religion humans have ever invented.

This is purely fictional. Like Bible is to me. I don't believe that god created us, I believe we created the god. But I don't want to hurt anyone's religional feelings, if you think this story is unpropiate I'll delete it and write it on somewhere where it's appreciated for the cultural, philosophical and psychological approach to the whole concept. And being the base of my alter ego as 'predatoress'.

new-Predess-sig.jpg

I died just to be reborn

Welcome to my hell

DW u seen to know alot of demons hmmmmmmmm makes me think (its good thinking) anyways if u can kill a demon then you can kill the head demon would not be easy but still can do.

Shadowatching_02.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Nice one Predess, hope there's more to follow.

thorndesignssig.jpg

*Watches as a crawling mass of fans swamp the thread*

0.jpg

Tenchu, tenchu *bows* I shall continue it soon enough.

Bwahahahaa, soon I'll have crawling mass of fans in front of me! lol Just kidding, glad you like it.

new-Predess-sig.jpg

I died just to be reborn

Welcome to my hell

Yo, That's pretty good :) I might put one of my stories down soon. It's nowhere near finished but ah well...

0.jpg

Skystalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Much anger i sense in you, its just a story, its to read, enjoy, and comment on. Its not a place to put our theological musings and ramblings. (As i should sometimes learn myself.)

Yautjasig2.png
I am The Shadow On The Moon At Night
Filling your dreams to the Brim With Fright

Oh, come on, what do you mean where??? Did you ever read in the Bible about Angels bleeding? Demons are spirits, they posess and other funky stuff! Plus, "The Complete Book of Devils and Demons" also sais the same thing! But, now, is it really important? It`s just a story, that was just something i wrote out of anger, which has passed now! That was a direct insult twards Lucifer and the other princes and lower demons as Baal, Belial, Belphegor, Lilith, Hecate Abaddon, Abigor, Eurynomus, Phitias and all the other lower but high ranked demons which command legions!

BUT THIS IS OFF TOPIC SO DON`T MAKE ME SAY ANYMORE ABOUT THIS!!!

Hey... Spawn is my favourite too! But that is fully fictional, and doesn`t say about any mortal killing Lucifer... It`s all different. But as i said before, *read what i said before and that is what i said before*.

DW.png

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

A) where exactly say demon don't have blood?
B) Why does it matter? It's just a story. It doesn't have be accurate to the Christan beliefs. There are tons of stories that aren't accurate, but no one cares because it's a story. I mean, even my favorite comic- Spawn- is full of inaccuracy, but I don't care.

Anyway, nice story, Predess.

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

I respect the idea, but... really! "the blood of Lucifer"??? What kind of Lucifer was that????? Lucifer is the first, most powerful prince of the hierarchy of hell (and, just for y`all to know, Beelzebub is the second and Leviathan is the third - Azazel, also called Satanael, is the absolute devil). Demons don`t have blood!

Though, if it was a metafor i take that back, see ya!

DW.png