Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

navyspaz i have time for game

Shadow-Warrior_02.jpg
in Space No can hear you scream i am warrior predalien of Shadow serpents

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Ok then, there are a few people in my server right now, I cant play right now, am bout to do school, but RIGHT after I get done I'll get on :)

AnotherNavyspazSig.gif

Skystalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Do the extra maps come with the mod when you download it from the links? sometimes the game mod says i lack the files for new maps. If they dont come with the links you gave us where do we get them?

Yautjasig2.png
Disdaining fortune with his brandished steel
Which smoked with bloody execution

Ok I will find some links to download all those maps, Its almost a necessity to have these maps, I think its a pack of 200 maps 0_0.

About 225 I havent tried, My favorites are

Slaughter House (pred2 frozen meathouse)

Hadleys Hope (hadleys hope center on alien2)

and Predator (pred1 jungle and village)

Once I find a link to it I will post it here, then I have to post how to install them, kinda hard, reccomended that you have WinRAR.

EDIT: Click HERE

To install it, in the pack you download, there are two files, one called "Ultimate Mappack2" and one called "UMP2". Go to AvP2 directory, and put both of those files in "AJL MOD" folder, and then, click on a text file called "avp2cmds2" click it and there will be some codes, add this code to the end "-rez UMP2" and then you have it :) Any problems with it,

Email/MSN: [email protected]

AIM: RSC NAVYSPAZ

Or just post here :)

AnotherNavyspazSig.gif

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

navyspaz for show all new super cool maps ;)i can not wait i think play warrior alien or Runner or predators look very cool good work navyspaz i am super happy ;)

Shadow-Warrior_02.jpg
in Space No can hear you scream i am warrior predalien of Shadow serpents

Ok I've edited the topic and put the server admin commands, (I am giving admin powers to members of this site).

AnotherNavyspazSig.gif

Ok, Im bout to do school (im homeschool) and once im done, I will host a UMP2 server, Im thinkin about making it permanent UMP2, since almost everyone I know is gonna have UMP2. Im ESSPECIALLY gonna have my favorite movie replica maps :D like hadleys hope from alien 2, and the slaughter house, the frozen house with cows in pred 2. And a whole bunch of them, cos im sure you all have played the standard maps to death.

Stalker has some weird problem where, he doesnt even have standard maps :( So im gonna host a strictly UMP2 server.

AnotherNavyspazSig.gif

Ali3n, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

i dont have a cd-key=D, the game looks very QL

MARIBOR 4 ever!

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Yeah, ANYONE know how to get passed that thing? For Halo and FFVII, all I simply did was put in random numbers with lucky 7777 at the end, and there it was, I got in.

00Bloo_sig04.png
"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

FireAnt, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Hey i have AVP2 i often play online and ammmm annoyed with all those things you ruled down rapid sniper, staggers

can i still play with other people without the mod tho?

Crotaro, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

hi navyspaz, i instantly downloaded this awesome mod when i saw it. And played a few matches with my father via WLAN. After this I tried to join one of your internet servers, but all the time i clicked Find Internet Games it took a long time and then said something like "Authorization Error WS_Timed out"
Could someone please help me with this problem, i really would like to play this on the internet.

Edit: would you please please bring out an updated Version where the alien vision is usefull in complete dark areas like Aurige or fury151 or how its called.

Crotaro, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Ok it was a bug(the thing that i couldnt see anything with the alien vision)cause now i see everything clearly.
But what would be very cool would be an update for this mod that you can play it in single player, because in multi player the marin hacking device and torch for example are useless and i would like to be able to play against bots.

Btw Im still not able to join or even view internet games, are there troubles with the servers?

nikkie_murray, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Is it still working?

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Please don't post in old topics.

Multiplayer Fix