navyspaz, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Here im gonna update this topic, incase yall wanna know what some of it looks like here are some screenies.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Me in Leadworks corridors (Alien 3 Stage) and I died in a melee fight with a Drone from his Acid

Screenshot16-1.jpg

Me watching two preds bout to fight in melee :D

Screenshot17-1.jpg

Me looking at Stalker (the mod) as alien in the new alien vision :)

Screenshot10-1.jpg

Me and someone else in trap tunnels under AvP Pyramid (from AvP movie).

Screenshot9-1.jpg

Screenshot8-1.jpg

Me flaming a runner with flamethrower :p of course

Screenshot7-1.jpg

Me on Alien2 Replica Stage (downloadable) at the spot where newt fell threw her jacket and into the sewer of the station.

Screenshot6.jpg

Me vs. Stalker on Alley map :) (him= runner).

Screenshot4.jpg

And me after I attacked a smartgunner but then splatted, then my acid killed him. (Alien(2) Hallways).

Screenshot2-1.jpg

I might put some more later, if anyone wants to see them, meanwhile whoever can, plz get AJL mod :(

AnotherNavyspazSig.gif

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

nice pics i wish i didnt have stupid dial up stupid me o well

lasciate ogni speranza voi ch' entrate

Here is another picture :) this shows you the new BETTER graphics. Here is a picture of the warrior alien (new) in AvP2 online (only in AJL).

To tell the difference from a Drone and the Warrior, look at the head, the warriors head is tighter skin, more smooth lookin, look at the drone (the pic of me in the hadleys hope hallway) more indents, looks like bones. And drone is a tad smaller. and weaker skin.

Screenshot18-1.jpg

AnotherNavyspazSig.gif

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

very cool fotos navyspaz i wait play new avp2 mod best all no hackers very good work navyspaz i try downloand mod ar 150 pll downloand in europe :( navyspaz thx for i have mods (navyspaz is best of best froms ever now play online we no hackers nice and good work i am super happy ;)

Shadow-Warrior_02.jpg
in Space No can hear you scream i am warrior predalien of Shadow serpents

Awsome. Thanks navy for the find! i'm going to download that and verse you lol!

The-Giger-Drone.jpg

Awsome. Thanks navy for the find! i'm going to download that and verse you lol!

The-Giger-Drone.jpg

Damn I just have to get my AVP" disc working now. I will be up on there soon guys just give me awhile to get my disc working and get the AJL working and I will be playing there as a good old alien. ;)

Katam.jpg

.:MESSAGE BOARD, RPG RULES & INFORMATION:.

Arent you a warrior in RPG's Katam? :D cos on AJL mod there is the warrior :) everyone prefers it over drone,(7/10) but there isnt much difference.

Also, if anyone wants to mess with installing maps, try to install UMP2, it has the predator 1 and Alien 2 replica maps, like in that screenshot of me as drone.

AnotherNavyspazSig.gif

navypaz i have mod we can play online no hackers cool,navypaz i test game self is super cool i play as Runner ar super fast and predators look very cool with humans(navyspaz ready to on new sever tel if all ready let play and fun

Shadow-Warrior_02.jpg

Skystalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

ALRITE GO NAVY!!! good investigating skills, this looks awesome downloading and installing as im posting. and after some grumbling and or cursing at the computer i should have it all up and running, ill edit my post if it doesnt work, or even if it does.

Yautjasig2.png
Disdaining fortune with his brandished steel
Which smoked with bloody execution

GAH, sry, there are like 3 or 4 servers up right now, but atm I cant get my server to run :(

Ill work on it, and update this post once I fix it.

EDIT: Sry :( I gotta re-install my program to host servers, for now, Id suggest playing in another server :( sry, it will be back up soon tho (hopefully).

EDIT: OK, I re-installed AJL mod, and AJLv2, and my server hosting program, and it is up and running again :D yay.

AnotherNavyspazSig.gif

nostromo, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

myh mom said shell probaly let me get it soon. but she has 2 order it, wait 4 it to come in etc. etc. but it sounds awesome!

Thats good :D ^

Oh and Mishmuf and whoever plays, were in a server called [KOGA]Homeworld.

Mishmuf you were there then left, me and skystalker are in there right now.

EDIT: lol, nvm, everyone left, im in my server:

|RSC|KillingGround-|AJL|

AnotherNavyspazSig.gif

ok cool navyspaz for to sever i play alien warrior or predator

Shadow-Warrior_02.jpg

Stalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

When I downloaded it I only got about 5 maps, lol, damn thing. Must have to download the other ones, cause right now having only a few maps is really irritating me.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Skystalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

yeah this is better than normal AVP2, anyone who has AVP2 get this mod. Anyway heres some screens.

Screenshot34.bmp.jpg

Screenshot33.bmp.jpg

In the first one I made navy a cripple with a well placed plasma bolt. and the funny (yes sort of sadistic) thing about it is, hes still crawling after me with no legs and apparently one arm.

Yautjasig2.png
Disdaining fortune with his brandished steel
Which smoked with bloody execution

Lol, that was just earlier today, and yeah the top screenie was after I bled out, he shot me in mid air with plasma as I was pouncing to him, and blew off my legs, and I started crawling toward him and bled out on the way :P

AnotherNavyspazSig.gif

Mishmuf, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

There hasn't been too many people from this site coming in the new server, which is wierd because the mod is amazing

There are no hackers WHAT SO EVER, which means less anger and more happiness. There is some lag when people join, but other then that it's smooth sailing.

All the teams have been redone, giving predators the ability to show their truly awesome weapons off without being called spammers. Also, aliens have been redone so they aren't always the best team, and the minigun for the humans is now twice as powerful than before (trust me, that thing has killed me TONS of times)

The controls take some getting used to, but you'll get them down with some practice. The games graphics and sounds have been redone, giving the mod a more movie-like feel. For example, the Warrior Pred's vision is taken from the visions in AvP, which makes it look really cool.

In short, the mod is awesome. Get it, it's really worth it.

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

ChEsTBuRsTeD42, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Hey Navy, you forgot about me! lol. I'll try it out this weekend(maybe).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
http://jak2and3.proboards50.com/
http://agent42.proboards38.com/
http://dewcanboard.proboards28.com/

Hopefully you can, also, my server has been reviving the mod, more people are playing now, esspecially in my server.

Even if no ones on, just wait in my server, either im at the comp and ill join you, or someone will see you in there and join you.

Some people wait for others to join an empty server first.

AnotherNavyspazSig.gif