CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 17 years ago

well now im going to have people tell me all the time

{CFH sorry you couldnt see AVP2 it was awsume} me{ oh thank for telling me}ive seen alien 1,2,3,4 and predator 1,2 edited and its just as good as the real thing
and no theres not NO EXSEPTIONS and my parents arnt realy strict but thnx for telling people that

CuteFaceHuggerJPEG-2.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive
RUNNERS ROCK!

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

The best thing to do would be to ignore it. If you couldn't ignore it, than do what I learned when in bad times - try and smile. Either you do or you don't, most of the time it makes you feel happy, in a way.

I am a Machina-Alien! (Mok-In-Uhh)

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

WOW... Terminator 2 is rated R??? Why? That`s really.. i mean... what could... Damn! Isn`t Peter Pan reted R too, then?

Hm... The only movies that scared me were "Shining" and "It" (only the 1st part of "It"). But ain`t seen them in a long time now... Still there`s a thing about Shining that freaks me out!!!
But i still can`t imagine how an AvP movie could be rated R... Only thing it could do to you is make you a fan or change your idea about the Aliens or Predators.

DW.png
From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equalty...

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well sry, But you told me your mom said that its rated R, unless it was edited on Sci-Fi then you couldnt see it, No exceptions on seeing the rated-R version.

MeNewGifSig.gif

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

Death_Wraith, it's actually really easy to get a rated R version for AvP2. You just need skinning, more swearing, and a more bloody chestbursting scene.

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yea, Im pretty sure AvP2 will have Excessive swearing, Gore maybe, alot of blood, very blood chestbursting, skinning, skull pulling, and I hope not but, it might have nudity :\.

The gore and all doesnt make a difference in the movie but the nudity is un-needed, I hope theres none in it.

MeNewGifSig.gif

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

There's obviously nudity. Xenomorph don't wear clothes.

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Ha, nice one, Mishmuf.

Death_Wraith, I'm going to ignore the fact that it looks like you're trying to mock me.

An AVP movie being an R movie gives us hope that it will at least have the feel of the orignal movies, the ones that started it all.

I am a Machina-Alien! (Mok-In-Uhh)

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey, i am not trying to mock you! When i mock someone, i tell it to his/her face! You are my beta male, i do not mock my beta male! I was mocking the rating sistem!!! Sorry if u still think i was mocking you!

DW.png
From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equalty...

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well, if it has heavy nudity in it then my parents wont let me see it. but if it has alittle then maybe. I hope it doesnt have any nudity in it, i think it'd be unneeded,

new-Black-sig.jpg

THE EVIL FURBY IN MY SIG IS WATCHING YOU!!!

.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."