Angus_Alien, Undefined, 17 years ago

Restricted.

In the states you have to be 17 years of age to see them alone, or be accompanied by an adult. You don't even want to know how many R-rated movies I snuck into before I was of age. lol
I never saw what the big deal was... it's just a movie. You see worse on the news.

00Alien_sig01.png

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

True, but do you remember the AvP trailers? They were all really, REALLY vague

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

FireHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

all you have to do is wait for it to come out on DVD and rent it or something.

If war is such hell, why does man enjoy it so much?
â€â€Homer Kellogi, Explorer, 2821
Fire-Breather of The Hive

daveberg, Undefined, 17 years ago

Then there's still hope. No Paul anderscum, and no PG-13 rating.

The space jockys must be smiling down on us.

davesback.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

ELDER, Undefined, 17 years ago

rated r what ever ....woot wooot

1000 queen.. and over a millions of drones ..
who's next

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

I agree with you, Angus, it's a bit hypocrite to blame raw movies or games when there's violance, when it's all what you see in the news... Oh well. I was just wondering 'cos it sounded such a big deal in here. I've grown up with bro so I've seen movies like Evil dead before the school, and neither of us were over 18 (without parents, of course, 'cos they hate horror movies) lol No wonder that I'm such a weirdo lmao

But yes, like Dave said we have hope now.

new-Predess-sig.jpg

SUOMI FINLAND PERKELE!

Skystalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hopefully AVP2 will be a good movie and will stick more to the Aliens and Predator movies of past years.

Skystalker_02.jpg
Userbars.gif
Disdaining fortune with his brandished steel
Which smoked with bloody execution

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

If hypothetically all the alien and predator series were made RIGHT NOW.

They would all be PG-13 except for Pred 2 i think.

NavyOnFire.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey, when i was off age, movies weren`t even being rated yet in Romania, so i bet i saw more than you, Angus...

Hm... i think that`s the "under 16 restriction" here in Romania, cause in America u become an adult when u turn 21, but here when u turn 18... So i could whatch it aniway... I think the Freddy movies r under 18 restricted here... Loved those! Always made me laugh like hell... Bu i can`t imagine an avp movie be under 16 restricted, what`s the big deal, just some blood, guts, acid...

DW.png
From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equalty...

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

the first scary movie i seen in tucson az (u know the people that died trying to get to a city from the boarder alot of people died under unusual cercomstances (cant spell) hmmm pred.s are here lol )back to topic was gremilns (spelling bad i know) i was 6yrs old and holding my moms hand saying "its ok its just a movie" and then i watched the last aliens movie at 13 yrs old i dnt mind it i enjoyed it. i cant wait till the nxt avp and aliens and pred. movies come out anyways i was always told what to watch but when i was at a friends house we always watched freddy and jason movies all nite long god the memories lol i am a horror fan i know this is a bit off topic but does anyone know where i can find pred. staff anywerez i found the shirkin thats easy $30 for it i love to collect weapons of all different styles

lasciate ogni speranza voi ch' entrate

Alienation, Undefined, 17 years ago

yeah, I guess

Alienation-sig.jpg

I am the Warrior alien of the Hive

isn't that alienversuspredator survival of the fittest, the one dave showed us?

Alienation-sig.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Let's just hope not m8. That title & (supposed) plot & storyline was terrible. Although I suspect they'll more than likely change it. Honestly, for everyone that is so worried about being under-age to see the film, just remember, most people these days don't really care who goes to see what. Even 12 or so years ago when I was only about 4 years old, I could go into the video shop & rent the most gruesome, violent movies, & nobody would even worry about it, so imagine how much more leniant the rating system has become since then.

thorndesignssig.jpg

ya you're right, i would just prefer AVP2 for the title

Alienation-sig.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

A simple AVP2 and real fans are satisfied, not those "Oh, I've seen AVP and I think it was good, I hope AVP2 has a sub-title!" kinds of fans.

Meh. Rating system or not, pssh, my parents wouldn't care as long as there isn't any HEAVY nudity in it. Hell, if it has none of that in it, my parent may even watch the movie with me for fun. The first R movie I've ever seen was Terminator 2 at some random age under 9.

You DO see things worse on the news, and maybe if you're lucky (well, not REALLY lucky, just alive to see it with your own two eyes in front of you), your everyday life as well. I've experienced that more than once, so whatever. I have doubts about AVP2, even with the rating. I'll see when it's out in theatres...

I am a Machina-Alien! (Mok-In-Uhh)

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yea^

I think its kinda stupid that CFH's mom WILL NOT let him see it, NO EXCEPTIONS. I asked him yesterday "Do you think you could ASK your mom? Shes not gonna kill you" and he said "No she will be mad if I even ask". :|

I think the only way he could see it, is if it was put on Sci-Fi channel and he cought it one day, which would be kinda hard. He'd have to check it alot.

His mom just needs to let him watch AvP2, only, out of all rated R's. he asked his mom if she could watch it first and see if he could, and she said "No, I dont like rated R movies".

So no hope in him seeing it, nothing can convince his mom. you dont know what I had to do to make it where his mom would allow him to play AvP2 online for PC.

If theres nudity, bad, alot. Then I can understand his mom not letting him see it, but if there were two versions of AvP (1). one is PG-13, one is rated R, he could NOT get the rated R version, not even if they were exactly the same, just different ratings.

I'll try to convince his mom later, or actually get him to ask his mom. But once it comes out, and everyone on here is making topics of it and talkin bout it, he will wanna see it.

AnotherNavyspazSig.gif

He could see parts of it. What I mean is if any member in here saw the AvP2 trailer in the internet, they could post here.

Alienation-sig.jpg

[Sigh]

People who don't let their kids watch R Rated movies should think the same about the news, then. I mean, come on. Now a days, people see bad stuff in real life, time to time. What IS the point of living if you're going to die, anyway? It's to have fun while you're living your life, it's to do what you want and make sure you don't do anything that gets you killed earlier than expected. You got to do something when the time is right.

My motto is, (my parents agree) live life at the fullest and don't let anything get in your way. I mean, at one point in your life you'll see something like that. Afraid of seeing something die, people? It happens naturally. Afraid of fights? It happens naturally. A happy world isn't going to happen.

Violence is a part of this world and always will be, humans or not. You can't go up to a corcodile and tiger fighting over some bait and say "Hey, guys. Let's share!" You can't go up to a drug dealer and an angry drunky and say "Hey guys, don't worry and be happy!" You can't go in the middle of a war and say "Peace making is the right thing to do!"

You can try, but none of it will actually work, which is 99.999 percent of the time that it doesn't. Life, death, pssh, who cares if all of this is meaningless.

Besides, there are a LOT more people on this planet who are into violence. If the violence doesn't get out of hand, then MAYBE it's okay, like, say, Tom and Jerry. Come on. Is a grey cat really going to blow up a city just because he's mad at a little brown mouse? Is Freddy really going into your dreams on Elm Street? Is Jason going to gut you because he feels like it? No.

00Bloo_sig02.png

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 17 years ago

Thnx NAVYSPAZ tell the whole site :( i didnt want you to post this to the site becuse I would be geting people telling me how my parents are stupid for not leting me and telling me its a stupid rule and crap

CuteFaceHuggerJPEG-2.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive
RUNNERS ROCK!

It's okay, don't blame him. Believe me, and this should be something no one questions - you aren't the only one who can't watch them.

00Bloo_sig02.png