Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

as I stated earlier, there is hardly anyone on here who I dislike. Although I stated my favourites earlier, I'd like to say that u all mean a great deal to me, & without some of u I imagine my life would probably be quite different. Yes, I do have a life outside of here, lol, but I have met so many great people here, & have known most of u for so long, that I just don't think it would be quite the same without u, as AVPFREAK said earlier, cheers to all our members of AVP2.com

Stalkersiggy.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Another member to mention is Frozen Alien and Bloo, even though Frozen Alien hasn't been on for a long time.

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall
scarfacecory.jpg

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 17 years ago

AvP2.com, Home Sweet Home, Favorite Member? Jesus, fav member... If you ask me... I pretty much am a fav of all the Balatu Warriors, there are 1 or 2 in the very front of my thoughts but, mostly all of Balatu

hpsig3rt.png

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 17 years ago

wow didn't know I was the most hated on this site.

TitanosaurSig.jpg
http://z3.invisionfree.com/thehiveofthealiens
I destroyed stuff... it was cool!

Hive_Tyrant, Undefined, 17 years ago

well now since i've been on this site for a while now i'd say my fav members are navyspaz, alienation, black warrior, alien hunter, avpfreak and stalker (who found me this cool avatar!) they helped me out alot around here while i was new (still kinda new) and i'd like to say thanks to all ya guys!! to our fav members, MODS, the best avp site, and to all ya members!!! *taking a shot of a virgin margirita* yea... and no one hates you titan.
(cool short name)

thanks Hive_Tyrant I guess I just don't get to go on this site as much as I want too. need to get more free time on my hands.

TitanosaurSig.jpg

Hive_Tyrant, Undefined, 17 years ago

the way ppl know me is by bieng on this site every day of the week! thats what i did well thats what im still doing i never missed a day bieng on this awsome site!and your cool to titan (i can call you titan right?) and i know some ppl on this site to (not personnaly met them) so thats how i know people.

edit: well i'm gonna hit the sack g-night! :)

I know I'm not hated on here now you guys.

(Navyspaz I need a new banner for my Alien Site)

I just need to post here more often. but I have a reason for that. several actually. one I realy can't think of any topic that would intrest any one. second I've so worked up on my site that I barly get any free time. third my current phone line makes a lott of Static that it disconnects me. fourth this is kinda pathetic but I have a tendency to sleep in till twelve and some times two oclock PM!

but I have met some pretty cool people on this board. Stalker, DeathDrop, Navyspaz, Crow, Bloo, Aliennation, and some other folk I can't think of either cause I can't remember there names or I Dunno.

TitanosaurSig.jpg

sure you can call me Titan Hive_Tyrant every one on every forum I'm regestered on does. I try to get on as much as I can but I have other duties too. might have to knock some stuff off my to-do list.

TitanosaurSig.jpg

Iseijin, Undefined, 17 years ago

¡Mis favoritos!

Daveberg - C'mon man, who doesn't like you? You're like an older brother to us (a very, very older brother lol); you praise us when we do well and chastice when we err, but always give us room to learn. Spammers beware the wrath of this Alpha Alien!

Katam - Solid friend. A good specimen of what both a friend and a Moderator should be: loyal, flexible, and understanding, but won't back down when he sees something wrong being committed. Keep up the good work, buddy!

Donut - My partner-in-crime, I mean, friend when it comes to our near-obsession with the great General Grievous, and fellow artist with great potential. We are fan-girls, hear us squee!

Crow - In the small time frame that I have known him, Crow has been the member that only a handful of other message boards have. A diamond in the rough, but still shining brightly like the gem he is!

Iseijin.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Titanosaur Wrote

wow didn't know I was the most hated on this site.

No one hates anyone on this site, That I know of.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

daveberg, Undefined, 17 years ago

Iseijin - i've always marvelled at your fantastic writing and intelligent posts, the RPGS would sorely miss your presence if you ever left - thank you for the kind words!

davesback.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

Both Dave and Katam are good member$ and mods.
and you must do what you can to keep the site in order when you are a mod.

Katam is a good guy, i dont think he was trying to be a kiss a*s he was just being himself like everyone on this site does.

Dave is the way he is because he is a good mod and tries to do his best and without a good mod a site like this would proabably fall apart.

BWsig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

daveberg, Undefined, 17 years ago

It's been tough, that's for sure, Black Warrior. But i've had some good help over the years.

Thanks for all your continued support in keeping the peace on our little community.

davesback.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

we are all glad to help dave........lets keep it going.

firepred.bmp.jpg

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

donut, Undefined, 17 years ago

lol where do i begin XD

Dave: you were the first person i met on the site, and you are definitly one of the best and one of the most informative alien fanatics i've seen XD :3 you're a noble man, and i'm glad to call you my friend :3

Deathdrop: another of the first members i met on the site, you have one hell of a sense of humor XDXD and you're a very swell guy to hang with, i remember when you first started hunters moon, i was one of the first to join there with fatmoogle, twas a great clan and it still is :3

AlienHunter and Predkiller: i love you two, its like i cant even give you two words to explain that XD

Stalker: you're quite the smart fellow, definitly responsible and quite a swell guy to be with :3

Cory: <3333333

Iseijin: HELL YEA!! we are indeed general grievous fanatics and you are one hell of a drawer :D not only are you good at drawing but you are an incredibably good RPGer, you have a great sense of humor, and your personality is one of awsomeness. I am honored to have you as my friend and my best buddy <3<3 you mam, are great.

Crow: i love joo so much, i would steal the universe for you :D but you are a great fellow, noble, kind, intelligent, caring, timid.. beautiful ;3 i will forever love you <3<3

Harrigan: you stand up for whats right, and i uphold that, though you may seem a bit touchy at times its worth getting to know ya :3

Drenton and AVPFREAK: you two are great, just bloody awsome beyond words XDXDXD

K.S.: though you may seem brutal and savage at times, when your good side shows its one worth knowing :3

Bloo and Frozen: both of ya have a come a long way when starting on the site, i'll always hold a place for ye in my heart.

Otang: you sir, are AMAZING. you're fun as hell to hang around XD XD and i very much enjoy talking to you on msn, you're a very good man, keep it up

Katam: you've had some bad times on this site, but i love ya to death, you're sweet, and you've always had the moderator blood in ya XD

Gh there are definitly more people, but i cant quite think of them at the moment, if ya know me then say something XD

EDIT: FUDGE! sorry i forget these few people XD i still think there are more though.

Hive soilder and Navyspaz: you two are gugalicious XD

Blackwarrior: omfg i am always happy to geek out on starwars with you XDXDXD

genfc death: you're like my online brother, but you lack common sense most of the time XDXD <3

Angus: you sound delicious for some reason. XD XD but you're a nice fellow :3

Hyro: even though i dont know you that well, from what i see you are quite intelligent :3

Xenoslayer and cutefacehugger: you two are fun to hang around with :3

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

like ever member of avp2 site navyspaz and Bloo help out very cool sige still not working some day i think buy book and read rulles making sige i like avp2 ar very cool pll on site from dave i learn alot about alpha male my older clan of hunter moon Great honour battle for clan i forgive xeno_slayer i hope ar good friends my new clan Angus to bad i see few froms i like pll site very cool and nice of art Crow cuteFaceHugger cory black warrior Hybry ar alot names to rember on site i like all+navyspaz good from predator:CJ i like H.R drone for very great idea dream avp see from all hope game coming out

in space no one can Hear you scream

Harrigan needs said again, hes an awesome dude. Knows his AvP stuff as well as he knows his horror and sci fi stuff. Hes realy fun to talk to, here or on messenger. Its good to know i am a friend of his :)

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall
scarfacecory.jpg
"Want some candy?"

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

lol i forgot to thank Voltage-3000, Blade Hunter, and Donut for putting me in their list.

i better put up some people i forgot(well not forgot but ya know)

Voltage- He is a cool guy. i am glad he came up with the art contest idea even if the second one didnt turn out so good. cool guy to be around, and kinda crazy sometimes lol.

Blade Hunter- Had one of my first training Rpg's with him. He is a great member of Balatu and i hope he never leaves..........EVER!

Donut- She is a great artist and someone that is fun to be around because she seems to be happy 24/7. and makes up some crazy words that are fun to say, like MOOF and Gugalicious. lol

Predess- crazy CRAZY CRAZY. lol She is a very energetic person that never seems to go to sleep. Everytime she is in the clanroom everyone seems to be in a good mood.

Deathdrop- Very good mod that enforces the rules when needed, cool guy to talk to and a great member to the site.

Otang- Good mod but still acts like a crazy kid(in a good way) when he has time to.

Stalker- Very smart and informative about stuff. especially when talking about different situations and then relating them to eachother. Cool guy to hang out with in the clanroom. and a good mod.

Cory- Sorry dude words to say about you escape my mind at the moment. but i can think of one word- AWESOME. lol

will edit when i think of some more.

Blackwarrior-sig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Oh yeah? Black Warrior- FREAKIN AWESOME! lmao. seriously, Black Warriors is a very awesome guy.

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall
scarfacecory.jpg
"Want some candy?"