Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

i'll go for celtic 102,dave,killswitch(i know a lot of ppl hated him but i was one who didnt).....erm,deathdrop and even tho we've not seen eye to eye on a few things,i'll go for katam as well.he's done a lot for me on here.

firepred.bmp.jpg

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

Gota be my lifelong buddy Engage, lol Killswitch very nice guy indeed and Celtic 102 for being the greatest clan leader the sites ever had

Blade_Hunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

I'd have to say Black Warrior, cause he was one of the first people I really got to know. Plus I had one of my first training RPGs against him. Predess too since she's alwo nice to everybody on the board while still being a little crazy.

BHsig.jpg

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

some majors people i feel i ned to mention

isejin i may have not been around to have a rpg with you but i still have every time you have put forth artwork on the site i have marvelled at it. it is amazing to see the minute detail you put into your work. truly good work i congradulate your constant effort to do better things.

Daveberg even though we ave never spoken i have heard tales of your exploits and i appreciate you being one of the founding members of the the site who still comes back

Deathdrop as i have said before i appreciate your iron law attitude toward the site yet you do it with sort of a humility which defers you from the rest.

Stalker for awhile now you have been a good freind and a great mod on the site. and even though we can never think of anything to talk about when we do talk it tends to be great.

scar face i have to say your creativity amazes me to this day cheers to MY SKULL

theres just to many to say can i say most of you like for certain reasons

Hyrosig.jpg
"He who fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not become a monster." ~Nietzche

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

there are a few people in particular on here that I have to nomanate: Dave, the doc, predess, & PRED.

Dave has been one of my biggest inspirations since the day I first got here. I have always looked up to & respected him, for many reasons. He's a great all round guy & a masterful sig-maker (btw, great new one u've got there m8), & overall, is one of my personal favourite members here on avp2.com

The doctor, PRED, & predess are also close friends of mine, & have probably gotten to know me as being a bit of a nutter over time. Although I can't really imagine life without them anymore.

Although these people in particular I have selected as being my favourites, there are hardly any members on here who I dislike, just about everyone has their own special traits & likeable characteristics. I second AVPFREAK's motion, cheers to all the members of avp2.com.

Stalkersiggy.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 17 years ago

Many thanks to those who have put me forward as their fav! I'm blushing behind my monitor! We've always had a tight community and i give special thanks to those who have stuck by me and the forum over the years, to the rest of you, you guys are what make the forum tick, we couldn't do it without you.

davesback.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

Cory probably, mainly cos he's a pretty cool dude, especially outside the board

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR
celticwarriorsig7sn.jpg

lol, thanks ^^ and sorry =( but =) lol

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall
scarfacecory.jpg
"Want some candy?"

Thank you Celtic Warrior. I can say the same about you. Theres just too many people to say on here, Large groups of people from each clan. I never realy got to know Dave but from what people say he sounds like an awesome dude.

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall
scarfacecory.jpg

kingpredator, Undefined, 17 years ago

for me i respect everyone on this site. if there nice to me i respect them.

there is nobody i respect more than my master sgt GENFEC DEATH

VasquezSighehe.jpgSEMPER FI LOYAL TO THE USMC CORPS

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 17 years ago

i love everyone but i hate u all but i love u all but i hate me yaaaaaaaay

d4_1_b.jpg

I VOTED FOR NATOR!

daveberg, Undefined, 17 years ago

hyro - plenty of time for talking, i know i've been absent for quite some time but hopefully i've freed up some space in my busy schedule, and plan to be around as much as i can!

davesback.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

Ive decided il also add stalker to my list, He seems like an awsome guy despite some things i heard before hand....... and in fact KOK too, me KOK stalker and KillSwitch have had some intresting MSN convo`s (One about KOK`s mum, but i wont get into detail, point is, all three, very awsome guys and some not as bad as people make out

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 17 years ago

yeah it is a hard choice
id probably have to say cory hes been a good friend

(even after he left hunters moon lol)

Xeno_Slayer.jpg hunters moon

No one hates you, dude. I never realy got to know you, same thing with everyone else probably and theres no argueing with that if thats the case.

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall
scarfacecory.jpg
"Want some candy?"

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

Aww, don't make me cry... *bites her lip* Too late! *cries* Here, Blade, hold the pink bunny for a while, I gotta wipe my tears off...

Just one? God, I love you all, how on earth I can pick one? I just can't, here's too many great people and I've had so many good friends in here and people are nice to me and... And... I'm speechless. And I rarely get speechless like people knows.

Lets see, Dave and Bloodseeker for introducing me to the site; K20, Doc and Stalk for introducing me to Balatu and being such a great people, P R E D of being more to me you can expect from people you know through the net, Otang for being such a help in so many ways I can't even name; Blade, Black warrior, Shadow warrior, Cory, Mav, Celtic, Katam, GENFC, drenton and all the other I've met along this time, you're good people 'cos you put up with my crazy stuff; DD, Bughunt, P, TD and all the other who makes things to run smooth in here... I just can't put you guys in order. I'm looking forward to know you all new ones too, this ain't over yet! lol The last one swiches off the light! lmao

And Mr. xeno, I know you're here, I just can't remember your nick in here even if someone would threaten me with a gun lol

satu-gift1.jpg

Alienation, Undefined, 17 years ago

Mine is the members I met here.

Black Warrior, Navyspaz, Alienhunter, Hive_Tyrant, and last but not least, Daveberg.

Please tell me if I forgot any of you.

Alienation.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

there's someone who I almost forgot to mention: otang.

The whole time he's been here he's been nothing but great, he's also the one who taught me how to make proper sigs for the most part. On top of that he's really easy to get along with & has a great personality, good on ya m8.

Stalkersiggy.jpg

out of everyone stalker is my favorite hes cool and makes awesome sigs then Celtic102 for being an awesome clan leader

scarredyautja12sig.jpg

Just call me Scarred