ash, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

well then can u tell me how to get a new one then plz cos i dont really like it anyway lol

alienhunter, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

hi geezas

alienhunter.jpgThe hive has no threat if the alien hunters around!

AG.JPG
GO TO WWW.FREEEBS.COM/ALIEN_HUNTERS

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

yo alienhunter.

avpfire.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Im a spank of and proud of it......why cant ya swear on dis fookin board AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PRAETORAIN GET IT OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im the first (prototype) Alien Drone......I didnt come from the queen I was made in a lab by the jockeys,but Im still part of the hive...I just dont go by the orders of the queen.

so do we all wanna see the jockey in alien 5 then? thy need a decent story now that sigourney has said she wants to do it with ridley scott. i cant f*cking wait!!!

avpfire.jpg

I think that in the next alien film they should explain a bit more about the space jockey,somethin along da lines of call hacks into da space jockeys computer and finds out about them and the history of the xenomorphs.

Im the first (prototype) Alien Drone......I didnt come from the queen I was made in a lab by the jockeys,but Im still part of the hive...I just dont go by the orders of the queen.

is this ok Vincent Vega god ur picky lol

do we really wanna see call again though? wheres bishop when ya need him!!!!????!!!1

avpfire.jpg

Perfect mate.......now do a hand-stand for ya grand-father at an perfect 90oc angle,just messin mate.

Bishop? I kinda think he is to old to reprise his role as android again.....or they could put in da story that they have started up da android buisness again and they made another model of bishop as a protype except the new gen can grow and age like humans can.

well, ripley is looking old too but shes ready for alien 5, not sure how thats gonna look but hey, i'm not complaining.

avpfire.jpg

Yeah put sure we could just pump sigourney full of botox or somethin.

ive only seen alien and alien 3 but im dyin to see the others so im lookin out for them.
(Wont be to hard though :))

alien 4 is pretty bad mate, though the second one WWWWOOOOOOOOO!! damn fine film

avpfire.jpg

kk but i may aswell watch em all

true enough mate.

avpfire.jpg

IS THERE ANYTHIN TO LEARN IN ALIEN RESURRECTION

err yep. ripley comes back from the dead - se gets cloned and has a DNA cross over with the aliens making her part human part alien.

avpfire.jpg

so then in alien 5 she will still ave to be part alien part human but does she look different and not be able to get killed by the alien

She looks just da same accept she acts like a scitzo, weird, cheesy, retard.