daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

i'm finishing work in a bit mate so i cant i'm afraid. maybe if i'm on later.

avpfire.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

k. if im around later ill come find you and yr xenos!!

rightp.gif

Used my threory huh Dave......good man!

Im the first (prototype) Alien Drone......I didnt come from the queen I was made in a lab by the jockeys,but Im still part of the hive...I just dont go by the orders of the queen.

"second theory is the aliens completely evolved on their own, there was no outside manufacturing, the jockey was transporting the shipment of eggs to be destroyed but a meteor struck the ship causing the holds defences to fail and the aliens escaped and began to slaughter the crew of the ship causing it to crash land on LV4-26"

way the go dave!

THE ALIEN PLOUGE:
WE ARE BOURNE WHEN ONE OF YOURS DIES.
WE ARE A LIVING DISASTER.
WE ARE THE APOCALYPSE FROM SPACE!!!!!!

Dont agree with that because Ridley Scott said that the jockeys made da xenomorphs.

Im the first (prototype) Alien Drone......I didnt come from the queen I was made in a lab by the jockeys,but Im still part of the hive...I just dont go by the orders of the queen.

well, out of the two theories i'd prefer the aliens to have just evolved rather than have been 'created' its far more psychological that way.

avpfire.jpg

i was actually watching some interviews the other day on my alien dvd and vernoica cartwright states that the alien lifespan was meant o be really short, thats why the alien pigmentation changes - se said it was 'bruising' thats why the aliens are always in a hurry to breed. cant say i aggree with that. sounds a bit pants.

avpfire.jpg

That was on da Alien 3 dvd wasnt it?

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

like the earth (im not being stupid) how things just evolve through time like dinos and humans, me personaly like the idea that they were created to kill preds, hopfully when daves rich he will make a film about it ;]

topdogg.jpg

hehehe- if my movie making is anything like my graphics mate i promise i'd make you all very proud!!!

and yeah vega thats the one geeza, i dont like the idea of that business at all.

ps - i dont wanna speak too soon but all these serious alien and pred talks reminds me of how good the board used to be, things are looking up.

avpfire.jpg

For once......I heard there's female people on da board now.....is dat true? Never thought id see da day.

there is indeed matey. actually we have one in the HIVE. name is donut.

avpfire.jpg

ash, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

I have seen the first alien film dave but never heard of the space jocky

its the big guy in the chair in the derlict space craft.

THE ALIEN PLOUGE:
WE ARE BOURNE WHEN ONE OF YOURS DIES.
WE ARE A LIVING DISASTER.
WE ARE THE APOCALYPSE FROM SPACE!!!!!!

the big elephant looking thing in that chair in the alien derelict.

avpfire.jpg

THE HIVE
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

AvP fan. Mate, aint got anythin against ya mate but could ya change yor pic? Cause...I dont wanna sound like a spank off like but we all have are own pics and ive been here longer and weve all got one and claimed it.

the HIVE is our alien clan room, only alien fans are allowed through the doors, you can request to join but we will monitor you for a few days to see the caliber of you posts and if we like what we see i may open the doors for you.

avpfire.jpg

vega, you spank off.....

avpfire.jpg

well then can u tell me how to get a new one then plz cos i dont really like it anyway lol