hunters moon clan

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

And here are 2 more I simply doodled:

The first one is AVP FREtand alonehe can make it into a sig or whatever

And the 2nd one is a cop scared $#*tless and behind him an alien is uncurling

P6210240.JPG

P6210241.JPG

Hope ya like em!!!

BloodHunter.jpgHunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aint gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP

So, look at my pics and tell me what ya think. Okay.

BloodHunter.jpgHunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aint gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

just a suggestion Blood Hunter, try not to post such large pics, the ones ur posting now are like 1200x1200 pixels & even bigger, & I'm having to scroll like mad to actually see the whole image cause it's so massive, just a tip, try changing the pic sizes to about 700x700 pixels (or something around that size) trust me, it will turn out much better & be much easier to view that way

stalker.jpg

i add on that that would be nice

KingofKings.jpg
hunters moon clan

TheHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

ah cool thanks for putting me in the picture man u r such a good drawer and u look kool

Hunters moon

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

Bloody great pics. I like the hooked tail but i also like your picture.

Entaro Adune

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

i had no idea i looked so good... oh yea im a pimp. great job man LOVE IT!!!

Hyrosig.jpg
No matter where you go or what you do, you live your entire life within the confines of your head. ~Terry Josephson

Nice pics! Have you submitted them to the art section of this site? 'Cause you should, as I don't want to see such a good grouping of pictures go to waste in the cold nether regions of this site.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 17 years ago

hey blood hunter. love the pic you did of me. sorry I didn't say so earlier but I was havin truble in my boring and hellish life. love it.

TitanosaurSig.jpg
http://z3.invisionfree.com/thehiveofthealiens
I destroyed stuff... it was cool!

Really! I didnt think it'd be good enough (I colored it horribly). But if you really like it I could put you in a stand alone. That is, if you want......

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 17 years ago

sure! I'd love that.

TitanosaurSig.jpg
http://z3.invisionfree.com/thehiveofthealiens
I destroyed stuff... it was cool!