TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 17 years ago

COOOL you can draw mine too. I'm a Cyborg Predalien.

TitanosaurSig.jpg
http://z3.invisionfree.com/thehiveofthealiens
I destroyed stuff... it was cool!

TheHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

y not id like to be in the next one please can i be holding the combat staff and i want to see your picture of you

marquee > Hunters Moon < / marquee >

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hahaa, your right Stalker. Your artwork is pretty damn good, you should submit it to the artwork section. But anyway, when are you going to start the next serise of pictures? 'Cause I would like to be in it(My profile has my discription, you may need to read all of it though...). Wether it's colour or not, I don't mind. Just remember, it's two robotic mandibles, facing forward, one on each cheek area.

Drenton.jpg
Zombie to English/english to zombie translator http://www.siddhant.name/games/ud/english2zombie.html

Oh and if youre a predator and want a picture tell me if you would like a mask or not.

BloodHunter.jpgHunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aunt gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP

hey man srry for askin but yea can you make one with me any time lol dosn't matter and if you need help in what i look like my descript is in my profile

KingofKings.jpg if you can see this your dead!

Kaizen, Undefined, 17 years ago

i hope this is not to much to ask but icould i be in plz it would very much b apreciated

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Np man, And the new picture including CH, Shredderr, Crow, Drenton, God of Blades, Hyro and The Hunter will be here later on today.

BloodHunter.jpgHunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aunt gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP

TheHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

thats a hard one umm na i dont want my mask on and thank you for putting me in the next one

The fighter to DEATH

DeathLocks, Undefined, 17 years ago

Thanx Blood Hunter

DEATHLOCKSSIG.bmp.jpg

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

well i suppose i might as well be the only human to go for it so far. if you would id appreciate it.only thing to remember is young, medium hiegt, red hair, what ever else is cool. thanks man

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

If you would like to sketch out my xenomorph Crow I would be very pleased.

I have a reference picture in my profile (as well as some information), and if you need more images (including from different angles) I have a few more sketches at: http://senkennomei.sheezyart.com/gallery/

45324912.jpg

"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone." - Michael Corleone

It would be fine by me Crow, thix out of seven. Only one more person to fill up the page Ill start right now!

Ya sure Deathlocks heres the code except remember no space between < and img

< img src="http://usera.imagecave.com/BloodHunter/P6180238.JPG">

Well there it is hope it helps!!!!!

DeathLocks, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey Bloodhunter do u know how I could put the pic in my profile?

DEATHLOCKSSIG.bmp.jpg

Guys Ill start on it right away. So lets see next ones got CH, Drenton, The Hunter,shredder and God of Blades. And sorry about the Otang thing its just I got a frontal pic of him and thats what im best with. If youre not satisfied I could make you in youre own stand alone. Oh and Deathlocks sure you can.

SHREDDERRR, Undefined, 17 years ago

oh can i be next
Check my profile

what do you get with a toxin that re-animates dead bodies and a dead xenomorph

....ME!

JvA-Sig.gif

check out my drawings http://xenomorph01.deviantart.com

hey if cory's there NICE pictures of you in your profile!!!!!

KingofKings.jpg if you can see this your dead!

Dont worry guys Ill get right on it and sorry I wasnt able to get the picture on cus of some problems but I am pretty sure it'll get on today. Oh and uh Kaizen in order to draw you I need a description especially for a predator so get me a description of your character OK.

Heres the next bacth

P6210242.JPG

And if it looks like I forgot you dont worry youre in the next pic

BloodHunter.jpgHunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aint gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP

And Hunter you wanted to see my character here he is!

P6210243.JPG

There he is in all his glory!!!

BloodHunter.jpgHunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aint gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP