Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

or the alien steals the armour and weapons and the alien fights the predator with the same weapns like a combistick faceoff between the two. and the predator kicks the alien's @$$

scarredyautja12.jpg

To hunt or to be huned that is the question..... But aliens will die!!!

i dont know about you but i dont think the aliens would be smart enough and ppl might not like it :(

but it's your story and dont let me get in da way of it lol
1-Predator-1024.jpg if you can see this your dead!

then in the pred ship an alien could get into the armoury or somthing and a pred would kill it and the acid blood would get over the weapons then the preds would have to use the weapons and there strength they had and have to use there intelligance and witts to survive

what about aliens get an upper hand also cause a couple of aliens got into the pred ship with the preds in it while most were out killing

thanx

scarredyautja12.jpg

i dont know about 3-5 and i'll keep thinkin and good luck ok! ^_^

yea but like how many aliens should survive. my email is [email protected] if u have any more ideas i'll be working on it. Wish me luck

scarredyautja12.jpg

how about if you wanted to make it into a little series well what ever heres an idea at the end when the preds leave (if they win) then you say like you see the alpha alien or somthin carring eggs over to a pyramid over the hill and the last eggs a preotorian egg

thanx man

scarredyautja12.jpg

yea well i think of more ideas and you got msn so i tell you or email

sure u can gimme anything u got if this does get publishesd i will like mention u with the making of the story just need ur name

scarredyautja12.jpg

sweet... it looks like it's going to be good need any more ideas?

good idea one i will have my three leaders face three main aliens and the elder vs the queen alien

scarredyautja12.jpg

thanx if u want u can come up with some others GREAT thanx man

scarredyautja12.jpg

if your going to use that brother one the brothers name can be maybe..... dairon and if you wont another alien it can be kain then you should have a main pred vs main alien and one should eather die or they should some how get split up and fight again later in the story.

k how about for a alien alpha male umm.... gailon and predalien sillvis I will think of some others if you need or dont like the ones i gave and i think there should one of the main preds has a brother and he dies and the pred gets enraged

yeah i have pred names Diruxis, Lopscallion, Sertolic are three leaders there is a wierd name i made Shivinyon maybe for the Elder and many other characters but not the main preds but there are other main ones but i dont have names for the aliens or predaliens maybe u can help. everybody pleaz dont steal this idea i think this is a good story i have here

scarredyautja12.jpg

sounds good do you have main characters? cause i can get an idea if you have main characters like main pred/alien/predalien/or queen even

saddsa.jpg if you can see this your dead!

its about a whole ship of preds to egypt where their Great pyramid is where many aliens had been bred without them knowing so when the preds get there they dont know whats coming there are over 40 predaliens, thousands of aliens and preds and all the humans are dead but the preds dont know where the aliens are when they get there so there are plenty of suprises coming to the aliens. But there is much more to the story.

"Preds rule aliens drool, i mean that literally"

scarredyautja12.jpg

whats it about? like the scene?

saddsa.jpg if you can see this your dead!