Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

what do u guys think of this is it good or bad

scarredyautja12.jpg

To hunt or to be hunted that is the question..... But aliens will die!!!

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

Please post a passage from it, if you don't mind.

deathdrop1.jpg

just a question to everyone on this site do u think that this book has the potential to be published

scarredyautja12.jpg

To hunt or to be huned that is the question..... But aliens will die!!!

ok thanx guys and dont be afraid to tell ur ideas.

scarredyautja12.jpg

When Diruxis, Lopscallion, and Sertolic went out to find clues where the aliens were going a marine's body was thrown right in front of them with an opening in his chest and blood all over his head. Behind him were the three alpha male aliens Gailon, Dairon and Kain. Sertolic looked to Diruxis nodding his head saying "Let's do this".
So the aliens jumped through the air to the Predator leaders. Battle cries sounded other Predators showed up Placo Blescallix a blooded warrior and Rondarian a young blood showed and threw their disks hopefully to hit the aliens. Dirxis cut through the aliens hoping to finish them off. Everything was silent air filled with vapor from the acid blood of the aliens making it impossible to see. But Sertolic saw through it seeing Kain dragging the bodies of Placo Blescallix and Rondarian behind him.

Note: this is just one paragraph if u want more just tell i can type more just ask dont want u to think its all i got.
scarredyautja12.jpg

and how about maybe even the aliens can find out how to dig and they dig underground and then can surpsise attack the preds but later the preds use there vision or even make a new one to kill them cuase they can see were they are

KingofKings.jpg if you can see this your dead!

hey i like drentons idea about the marines getting an upper hand and you know what i dont know if anyone would like it but some of the last marines will start to help the preds but they get killed

edit: (srry if it sounds like it was napped from avp)
KingofKings.jpg if you can see this your dead!

thanx for the ideas guys if u have any more ideas post them i'll be working on this book i think it is going to be a great book.

scarredyautja12.jpg

to bad i am no movie maker i think is very good book nice

in space no one can Hear you scream

Maybe you could include a room of skin. You know, all the skin that the hunter(s) have collected over the year(s), somehow preserved, hang and lie all over the room. Sort of like one of those rooms with all animal skin decorations.

I think that you should let the humans get the upper hand at some point (They really have it, except at the end. Break free of that), but then get knockedout of that position by the arrivel of some Predaliens/ really exprianced Predators.

Drenton.jpg
Zombie to English/english to zombie translator http://www.siddhant.name/games/ud/english2zombie.html

stalker is this good like a marine ship shoots at a pred and he shoots a spear at the engine and the ship explodes

scarredyautja12.jpg

thanx for the advice stalker i know about those scenes i was thinking of funny things at the time.

scarredyautja12.jpg

nice is look go be great book

in space no one can Hear you scream

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Some nice ideas guys, this defenintly has potential, although there's a few things that I'm sketchy about (just offering some personal advice if u don't mind) the idea about the alien fighting back with the preds weapons is not a good idea, & I doubt many ppl will like it, trust me, & the pyramid fight scene seems nabbed straight from AVP, & the bazooka- weilding pred is extremelly unlikely as it is considered dishonourable for a pred to use another race's weapons, just offering some personal input guys, hope it helped, & good luck with the story.

stalker.jpg

hey.... whats the title???

1-Predator-1024.jpg if you can see this your dead!

u know that is the only thing a havent thought of yet

scarredyautja12.jpg

hmm..... how about aliens vs predator: dunes of war or somthing like that lol

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo thats good!!!

that or like a pred steals a bazooka and shoots randomly and destroys two marine ships and crash into the hive and destroys a huge group of aliens.

scarredyautja12.jpg

what else should there be.......... how about a pred hijacks a marine drop ship and he cant drive it and crashes into a pyramid and it makes away into the hive!

or else it just makes a big explosion and kills alot of aliens