Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

shissie who cares if vasquez disobeyed orders she lived through most of the movie and thats what counts and i think at least hicks should have lived would have made it better

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

^ Oh, yeah, certainly. I didn't say I didn't like the marines. I'm just saying they have no chance against an entire clan of Predator warriors.

deathdrop1.jpg

avpunlimited, Undefined, 18 years ago

Preds have unherd of dicnolagy, there war weapons can obliveate planets, the only creature that can mach predators, are aliens.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...
AVP3.bmp

The fact is, an entire clan of Preds could kill off the marines from Aliens with ease. It would be different had it been only one Pred.

deathdrop1.jpg

mby but hell the marines have some nice wepons of thier own i mean look at the smart guns they kick ass

SHREDDERRR, Undefined, 18 years ago

well marines may stand a chance if they invented high powered guns which has enough fire power 2 take on a
clan of preds

what do get when a toxin that
re-animates dead bodies plus a dead xenomorph
....ME!

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

There is a weapon called the 50. Caliber. Shoot that gun it'll mow down alot of enemies but then if you are say a clan of Predators, then that emplaced machine will do us no good because those Yautjas be jumping over the barricades and kill the marines fireing the gun.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Think of the Predator from Pred 1. He took out a ton of highly trained, heavily armed, badass marines with little effort (until twoards the end of the movie) Now, imagine about ten of him, all with a ton more weapons and armor. There's just no place to hide.

deathdrop1.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

I think you're referring to Billy there Black Warrior, Poncho was the one hit by the log & shot in the head with the plasmacaster. Billy went out like a man, I still find it somewhat comical though that he was trying to be a hard @$$, all rambo-style with the massive knife, cutting himself down the chest & all that, & 3 seconds later his girly scream echoes through the jungle, lol. But at least he tried.

stalker.jpg

well yeah but hell they didnt have pulse riffles or smartgunns

They had "Old Painless". Nuff' said right there. If you can take down Old Painless, you can take down a Pulse Rifle. They also had gernades, machine guns, pistols, knives, machetes, and a whole lot of other stuff. Plus, these guys were REAL tough guys. They could fight someone hand-to-hand and win. The only one I saw REALLY to that in Aliens was Vasquez. In addition, the marines from Predator could:

1. Keep their heads on in scary situations. Even after there were several deaths, they kept it together. Even when Dutch was the only one left, HE kept it together. The marines from Aliens broke down into fits of "GAME OVER, MAN!" when the situation got rough. There was only one break-down the entire movie that I remember.

2. Use their brains. They used stealth, cammo, traps, and SHUT UP when the Pred was around. They worked together and thought about the situation before running in half-cocked.

Besides, this is an entire clan of Predators. They'll use stealth just like the Pred from Pred 1. The marines are gonna take a few down, but they're still screwed.

EDIT: ANd there in nothing I would like to see then Mac and Poncho beat the out of that whiny little wuss, Hudson.

deathdrop1.jpg

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

"I'll bleed you real quiet." LMAO.

you know i wonder how poncho died against the pred. it didnt show it on the movie.

blackwarrior.bmp.jpg
Rules Of The Board
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

I would assume either a fist-fight or a knife-fight. The Predator had a chance to fight a worthy opponent manno-a-manno there, and he took it. Shame we didn't see it all happen...

deathdrop1.jpg

yeah. the way poncho screamed though gave some pictures of how he died.

blackwarrior.bmp.jpg
Rules Of The Board

well ya hudson whinned a lot but when it came to the fight in operations he kicked some and it did take some guts to shoot the hell out of the alien who was pulling him through the floor but still vasquez was the strongest marine and she would most likly take out most of them

yeah i dont know why i got those mixed up. not to be racist or anything but i thought poncho would be a better name for billy. it fitted his look more to me.

blackwarrior.bmp.jpg
Rules Of The Board