Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

I find pred 1 is awsome and better.. but i also like pred 2's skills

If i had to choose who would win... i would say the jungle pred would win because he looks and is more fierce than the city pred.

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

in a fight..... that's a hard one. Pred 2 killed whole squads of heavily armed people with ease, pred 1 was toying with the platoon though, he could've killed them all in 10 seconds if he really wanted to, so that's a tricky one

stalker.jpg

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

predator1, he was WAY more stealthy, like the way he moved was so creepy. and he was alot scarier.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

They were both experienced hunters u could tell that, pred 2 is gettin slagged by pred 1 in this thread lol. They were both great preds in my opinion, pred is still the best & always will be in my opinion, as I said earlier

stalker.jpg

lol, pred 2 hasn't got 1 vote= slagged. Personally I liked pred 2, he was a very experienced hunter, he took on whole gangs & squads of police & made it look very easy. His weapons were sweet & he also looked very cool. Pred 1 still takes the cake for me though, just gotta love the original bad@$$, he also seemed experienced & methodically stalked the platoon, bad@$$

stalker.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

ok.. lol the one in PREDATOR kiks A$$ he rocks he makes the usual Yautja Sounds, He moved more stealthly then City Hunter, he was acted scarier and he scared the helloutta Arnie

City Hunter.. he made no sense

When he roars, he sounds like a dying chicken that has a roar of a cow that was being shot rapidly but some tiger with a poison dart shot gun

He Barely scared Danny throughout the movie and he never made that famous Yautja war cry

Ide say that good ol' Jungle Hunter in Predator one is better

-----------------------------------------
WHOEVER WINS....WE LOSE....
- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator
Yay Another Female On the Site
www.planetavp.com

i have to say the 1st pred cause he did take them out in less then six hours and another thing ahhh for get it

We"re on a express elevator to hell
GOING DOWN!! AND GOING AND GOING AND GOING WHAT NOO!!!!!! ITS OUT KILL IT GET THE XENO AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Mighty_Blade, Undefined, 18 years ago

I think that the 1st Predator was better because he killed a bunch of bad-a$$ spec opps guys within about 6 hours.

Kill with honor. Die with honor.
Dishonor is worse than death.

gotta say the 1st predator......2nd came close, just made too many mistakes.....if they were in AVP....the aliens wouldve been in trouble i think

~ IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT.
*evil predator laugh*

I ALSO LIKE PRED NUMBER ONE =^_^= muhaha

kittypred.png

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Personally - i'd take the predators from AVP, they looked fantastic, huge hulking beasts with great weaponry and great facial masks, true they way they were portrayed was a little cumbersome but still, they made a fantastic addition.

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

honestly,i loved both of them.pred1 was more mean and visious+unethical,but what pred doesnt break the rules.i would say pred2,he had the stealghyness,was tacical,and had a cool mask lol

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg