predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Pred one: he was sneaky, cunning and intelligent - and he had least weaponry! The ultimate hunter... And was best looking!

predatoreessig.jpg

LdyLvsPreds, Undefined, 18 years ago

Definately Jungle Pred!!! He was def. more stealthy...I thought the cloaking on him was alot cooler. Him going from tree to tree and sneaking down head first gave him a more cameleon look which was cool, it was a great combination of their "animalistic" traits and technical advances. To me, he also showed alot more experience as well which added to the "fear factor". Yes, we as fans know what Preds look like, but the look on Dutch's face when HE 1st saw him was classic!! I dont think the reaction in Pred2 or AVP was no where near that good. Lex's "come take a look at this" when she saw scar take his mask off??? come on!!! Even us women who looove Preds, would scream like lil girleys if we ACTUALLY saw one lol...it is a "natural" reaction! And yes it seems to be a catch phrase now, but when facing a hulking creature like a Pred would some1 really look at a Pred and say, "you are one ugly mother f'er"...i think it would be more like "oh sh!t"..lol

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

I def agree donut, pred 1 was by far the best

stalker.jpg

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

i actually thought the one in the first pred looked cooler then all the other preds : / i'm oldstyle i guess XD

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

ok

you mean the official rpg thing

yes the official RPG topic

stalker.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

i agree with harrigan, the second predator had more cojones

i thought the pred in pred 2 had more balls than the first one,he waded in to a room with little or no cover and took all the rasta's out in seconds.but saying that the pred in the first one took on a group of hardened commando's and took advantage of its environment.so lets have a fight between them both.

RedKnife2.jpg

Kevin: drones r a type of xeno m8 & to nick: gotta disgree bout the looks m8, pred 1 by far looked the best

stalker.jpg

hey stalker.. how do you get to upgrade your statistics?? is it battleing in rpg's

I wouldn't be offended if someone called celtic an idiot.....he was, anyway, hmmm aliens, I'd have to say the drones from AVP, but there's another thread for talking about your fave xenos so I probably shouldn't get into it here

stalker.jpg

I would have to say the one in Predator, because it took out those guys so fast.

psig.png

As an alien i was suprised the pred died.... but yes it is always great to have acidic blood hehe... but yes the celtic dude is a stupid.. no offense stalker

why would I be offended, celtic was an idiot, I was the one who called him an idiot

stalker.jpg

true true but still your a pred fan and i did not want to offend u, in a way. but yes it was u that called him a idiot.

But yes i like both pred 1 and 2

Wich type of alien do you think is the best?

celtic, ha. He wouldn't last 5 minutes against pred 1 or 2. He was just a big hulking idiot, he had a really cool mask but that was it

stalker.jpg

well yes thats is very trough but if they were fighting in a jungle, pred 1 would have cloaked in the trees and would atack.... but even tough pred 1 and 2 have those visions. But pred 1 is faster

pred 1 did seem like he was a faster runner, but when u look at the trophies that pred 2 had u gotta wonder

stalker.jpg

DarkDragon, Undefined, 18 years ago

Celtic is the best!!!