Crpl_Hicks, Undefined, 18 years ago

Scar Face is right, if aliens are somewhat like the animals on Earth. Simply put, I think that aliens don't breathe or even live like we do. In fact, we know so little about the xenomorphs that we can't possibly calculate the "Living" factor. We do know that they have some sort of respiritory system. We see thier breath in AVP. It is cold, so we can see them exhale. My theory? They can take oxygen from anywhere with those 4 things on thier backs. In Alien Res. they stay underwater for as long as they like and don't seem to get tired of swming. In fact, they even roar underwater. But, if they are like animals on Earth Scar Face is right.

You have just crossed over into an other dimension. One of sound, sight, and mind. You have just crossed over in to..... THE TWILIGHT ZONE!!

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

She's dead in the story yes. But not dead in reality. And the only reason I'm countering you here HP is becuse I know a lot about this stuff. If you were anyone else I'd act just the same. You just think I'm singling you out because we're related. But I'm not. So never bring this up again. This is SPAM, I don't want to have anything else to do with it.

So the Queen may be alive. But it's only a 15% chance. That is if she's warm acid blooded. That's a 50% chance. So technically she's got a 7.5% chance of survival. 15% x 50% = 7.5%

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

She is as good as dead, that's my oppinion and yours is she well alive, to me she's as good as dead, that's all I have to say.

HPSig.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~HOOO-RAH~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

cutm3up, Undefined, 18 years ago

ze?

i agree with HP, the queen would either choke or drown, either way kills it, and about the counteracting thing...lol

sig.JPG my site is

http://cutm3up.proboards83.com/index.cgi

SIGN UUP ITS FINETO!!

I mean that if I post in anyway, you have got to counter act it.

Okay fine, she's asleep, but stuck underwater, and considered dead. and she can't swim back up, she's asleep, so, she's considered dead, there is nothing she can do, and preds or humans won't dig her out, the tempurature would freeze the humans, and the preds are glad she's gone.

So again, she's considered dead.

HPSig.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~HOOO-RAH~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

SF, you can not let me post can you...

Anyway, if the water freezes her lungs, she can't breathe, she won't be asleep or in suspended anomation, she'd sufficate.

HPSig.jpg

No actually, if your lungs freeze you are asleep, or knocked out, whichever you prefer. It stops the oxygen from getting to the brain, slowly. So the brain is alive, but not functioning. And what do you mean by not letting you post?

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

First of all, the tempurature would freeze her lungs, so she doesn't have to breath. Second, the tower is attached to a chain, wich is on a metal colar. Colars are designed so that no matter how hard a chain or leash is pulled on it, the animal won't choke. It's a colar, it goes diliberatly around the neck, not against it.

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

Well sure, they can withstand tempuratures and live, and swim, but they can't hold their breath forever, and if they can, then the water tower attached to the queens neck will choke her to death.

HPSig.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i think ze Alive underwater

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

I agree with Stalk, :D

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

killer95, Undefined, 16 years ago

the xenomorphs hates water thats what i have seen in alien 3 the dog alien movie

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 16 years ago

thats not true. Xenomorphs have no problems with water. The Runner (Or Dog Alien) in Alien 3, exploded because after being in the melted lead its temprature was to much. and when the water doused the Alien, The rapid change in body temprature caused the Alien to expload.

predator428, Undefined, 16 years ago

I don't think that the queen survived the fall. Alot of people claim that aliens can survive in space but that is never shown. Some people say that Alien is testimony to an alien's ability to surive in the vaccum, I don't agree. That alien could have been crawling into the shuttle engine to die and the Alien's queen could have sufficated minutes after she was expunged from the hanger bay. There is no hard evidence that aliens can survive without oxygen.

But Alien Ressurection shows that aliens can survive in water, this could be just for a certian period of time. They could be able to hold their breath for long periods of time like most amphibians. And if aliens somehow don't need oxygen and have gills, the water pressure would crush her. Any creature that can be killed by a bullet can be crush by many metric tons of water pressure.

02121992, Undefined, 16 years ago

its possible that she could still be alive and we won't find out until avp3.

FireHunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

no, she wouldn't die because of the fact that the first thing to hit the high pressure zone would be the water tower, which would be crushed, decreasing the weight on the queen, so she could swim her way up.
as for not having to breathe, i believe there is cold hard evidence the they don't need to breathe, the aliens in alien:res roared underwater, the alien in alien was fine until it was obliterated by the engines, those tubes on their backs could just suck in any gases so that they can communicate properly, and act as lungs and gills.
i rest my case.

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

"Any creature that can be killed by a bullet can be crush by many metric tons of water pressure."

Not fictional creatures.

predator428, Undefined, 16 years ago

Firehunter, I countered all of your points in my previous post. Think what ever you want, it is just my opinion.

tawganator, Undefined, 16 years ago

That poor queen. Being frozen in the pyramid for who knows how long, then being cut up and stabed by the predator, and finaly being dragged into the freezing antartic waters and all on an empty stomech. If she still is alive she is going to be one pissed of bitch.

02121992, Undefined, 16 years ago

sounds sort of like my exgirlfriend.