any think alien Queen is dead from avp or is ze life uderwater

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

any think alien Queen is dead from avp or is ze underwater you think

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

i think the queen is still alive after all the xenomorph are very adaptable and who knows what the can and cant withstand, for all me know the queen from aliens and the drone from alien are still alive floating around in space

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

Did you mean "anywhere?" Well of course it can't move. But that doesn't mean that it is dead.

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

Can't go antwhere though.

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~HOOO-RAH~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

cardmaster12595, Undefined, 18 years ago

Its alive.Aliens can servive just about any temperture aslong as it isnt extreme.Aliens can also take oxygen or another breathable element from any enviroment so YES its still alive.

MySig.gif

Kaizen, Undefined, 18 years ago

Zes probaly stil alive

Walk with an impure mind
Revelations unkind
Abject denial of the flesh I feel
Endure and make my mark

Ok to answer this lol in the begging of the movie The Queen was unfrozen lol showing she can live for it lol so there for i believe she can still be alive.

image001.jpg

Sasha, Undefined, 18 years ago

Well thing is the beuty of the aliens is that from the books and fro mthe movies they make them out to be able to witstand the vacuum of space witch is colder and less possible to breathable then other terrain. Like when we saw vacuum scientificly it means no atoms are there like in the air or water. Space is nothing at all not atom is in it thats why we call it a vacuum a place of no atoms to esiulate. So aliens are tough s in short. PLus their blood acts at a battary effect I heard that some place. So preservation with a alien is a 99.9 possibilty cause they are made to adapt so ruthlessly that its hard to exterminat the race.

Honor and glory

Very true, that would be funny if in the next movie have the queen from aliens come through the front windshields of some deep space vessel. Paybacks a B1ch!

This space for lease

Blade_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

Navy the only thing that I think could go against your idea is, yes she was frozen in the begining but she also had a life support system fixed to her. Which she ofcourse ripped off later in the movie. So yeagh like Scar Face said to begin with she might go into suspended animation, or she might not. But there is still probably no way she could get back to the surface.

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol that was before you did :) when i said that above ^

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

I did, see?

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~HOOO-RAH~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

Maybe, Ive never seen a Ant or Alien like bug Drown.

navysig3.5.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Either she is dead, or close enough to be considered it.

HPSig.jpg

HP go to the Sig topic, I fixed your sig up a lil, if you like it you can take it, if not no worries. didnt take 5 minutes to fix it.

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

I know that I probobly sound like a nerd. Artic temperatures are near perfect for preservation. If one creature were to land in the water, warm blooded only, they have a 15% chance of surviving. I don't know the chances for a cold blooded creature. That is if their core temperature is frozen first. Eg. lungs, heart, etc. They have to freeze first, if like a limb freezes first, the blood flow would start to have difficulties, and kill the animal.

If they do freeze correctly, they'll be suspended in time. Now, only if thawed out correctly can they survive as well. Many scientists have found frozen prehistoric creatures, and when they attemt to thaw them out, a few were killed. They have also found a perfectly preserved Wooly Mammoth from the ice age. But Scientists have decided not to thaw it, just study it from inside the ice. And not take any chances.

So, if the Aliens are "warm" blooded. I mean if their acid is warm. Then there is a 15% chance the Queen is alive. Again, I don't know the chances for cold blooded.

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

There is no doubt in my mind that the queen still lives. Aliens can withstand any climate conditions, extreme temperatures, & lack of breathable chemicals. They are even able to survive in the vacuum of space, the only living organism able to claim that to my knowledge. With those abilities, there is no doubt that the queen would be able to withstand the immense pressure of the deep water & the freezing cold temperatures that would bring death to any other organisms within a matter of minutes.

stalker.jpg

I wouldnt have any clue whether shes alive or dead, but there is no way shes coming back up anyway! Stuck in very deep very cold water with a tank tied to her neck, not even a queen could get outta that!

This space for lease

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

This guy has a point ants can survive under water for 2 weeks and aliens can live in VERY cold water like in alien 4 ther aliens didnt frezze in that C02 yet the guy got so cold he shatterd but it would mess up AVP2 if the queens alive so Yes its dead

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg

Proud to be of The Hive

Crpl_Hicks, Undefined, 18 years ago

Navy Dude is really on to something.

You have just crossed over into an other dimension. One of sound, sight, and mind. You have just crossed over in to..... THE TWILIGHT ZONE!!

I dont think she died, shes prolly frozen. cos remember in the begining she was frozen :)

navysig3.5.jpg
MessageBoard Rules