Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

I don't like the preds one bit but if the PredAliens killed the whole race of them, they surely will anilate us humans

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

guys,please stay on topic,u are doing the same thing i did and i got an unofficial warnig-its for ur sake

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg

didt mean to snap at you,dude

umm.what do u think the predaliens will turn out to be if they make avp2?

coryssig.jpg

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 18 years ago

yeah cause they can climb like the alien they have that thing in there mouth and they have acid blood,the only thing they got from the predator is the face the clicking noise the thermal and the thrill of hunting they also have the tail of the alien.

i think the predalien would evole into a differnt spiecie because unlike another xeno race it would be like a regular xeno reace but to things that are some differnt yet so ment to be foes have to make somthing simailar to my thory

coryssig.jpg

yeah thats what i was trying to do make a predalien clan with aliens or preds and i was going to call it the hybreeds like my old clan from the other website until we lost the rpg and was banished from the website.

I bet the predaliens will have less mercy than the predators have

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

arena:big temple plenty of room,lots of hidding spaces,many levels

creatures:marines predators xenos predaliens

who will win

coryssig.jpg

I think they will get confused and start attacking each other except the marines.

lol,just wanted to get u guys thinking,i think with advantages like that they will all die.

coryssig.jpg

well the marines will just stand there and watch the fight and kill off whoevers weak

FOOD CHAIN

YAUTJA

PREDALIENS

XENOMORPHS

MARINES

coryssig.jpg

well it depends on how you look at it,preds on the other hand would know in that envioment to hunt in high distances,the aliens would be fighting like worriors(same with predaliens)marines would by raning for advantage points and shooting at the same time

coryssig.jpg

Guys ... where are yall??? :looks under a predator's bed and finds a dustbunny: for a hunter they don't stay clean...

kidd-sig.jpg

We humans do what we have to do to defend ourselfs

kidd-sig.jpg

ok,with the predalien in mind why arnt u found of the predators?

coryssig.jpg

They big, they hulky, and they smell like dead corpes

kidd-sig.jpg

they are only like that in avp,witch i hated them for changing there look,on the other hand pred1 and pred2 are the better ones

coryssig.jpg

Well the 3 preds in AvP is cool, but the 1 in pred 1 did not open it's mandebles

kidd-sig.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

whoa kidd yes he did, first he clicked when he took off the mask (i think only one mandble worked haha), then after dutch says those famous words the yautja opens them up and roars, stretching out his arms

edit: i agree with cory, they made them look more stocky, looked cool i guess but not in tradtion to the other movies, where they looked mean and lean.

otangmod.jpg
@ssasin of Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory