MUHAAAAAAHAHA*wrist computer beeps* BOOM

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

yes back to avp

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

Bout PredAliens

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

predaliens

24200030516.jpg

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

oh so are the black or dark brown?

Swift_Spear, Undefined, 18 years ago

I wonder if there is a alien cat oh sorry about pred dog I ment alien dog

Sig made by Nick

Cory please don't say thing like that ... that'll be scary and the Predators would not stand a chance against them

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

i think both could depends on the two fighting

24200030516.jpg

they don’t shear all weakness’ predalien are vary resistant to fire apart from Rag aliens. a trat handed down by there host

24200030516.jpg

Well I see 1 PredAlien in here and 1 Predator ... well fight each other I wanna see who will win JK<(^_^)>

kidd-sig.jpg

Yeah it will be a great challenge for the Predator to kill a PredAlien

kidd-sig.jpg

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

3 red dots point to kidds head "are you ready to die"? ha ha just kiddin <(^_^)>

That would be cool i would look forward to that but training is banned, maybe we will meet in the RPG

24200030516.jpg

predalien + predator = one dead pred, kidding

24200030516.jpg

It's true what you said PredAlien, because they both start with Pred so one of them gonna die ... it's a gamble

kidd-sig.jpg

yes let take this to the RPG, and see who is the Strongest, see you there man

24200030516.jpg

oh great, now they are at each other ... wait that's good :sneaks into a closet full of Alien and Predator stuff: hmmmmm Yikes Strength sacrafices speed and vica versa

kidd-sig.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

so what i trying to say is that if you are faster than a predalien you have a chance of winning but if it gets ahold of you.....................CRUNCH your dinner

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg

Humans are fast, remember Scar and Lex running from the nuke explosion, she was leaveing him in the dust LOL

kidd-sig.jpg

Yep, PredAliens are great with strength but it's slow, so we humans can run from it, but ...... not if it's being backed up by Aliens

kidd-sig.jpg