hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

well my name is what it is because i was kinda toked when i made my name here and well i was thinking that hyroglphs are nice

Hyrosig.jpg
"He who fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not become a monster." ~Nietzche

Ace, Undefined, 17 years ago

Ace, because im the best at what i do and the thing that i do best can have you is no of ur dang business JK..LOL

I need a sig XD

cutm3up, Undefined, 17 years ago

cory, make ure signature say summet like "also known as scarface" or something, dont read my signature! i forgot what it said.

cutm3up is from a guy from a awesome site called "thee rippa" or summet like that and i made my signature on the site "go on, i dare ya, "cut me up and see what inside" or soemthing like that...don't remember, and i used it since. pretty lame story? yep

but thee rippa was such a kool dude

00sig02.png
_______________________________________________ #FF0000
detonation!!!

When the time comes, are you prepared to risk everything, and face the wolves?

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hmm...Crow...

I created the name Crow because I have always admired birds of the genus Corvus, which encomp Crows, Ravens, Rooks, and other birds of the sort. Upon doing some research I selected my favorite of the genus, the Carrion Crow.
carrion-crow-in-flight.jpg
I have been using variations of the species' name for a few of my creations in the past.

When I joined AvP2, I decided that it would be interesting if a xenomorph were to be spawned from a bird and, since the Carrion Crow is both my favorite and the largest of its species, I selected it as the host for my xenomorph.

855989_3.jpg
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Lol thats what i thought.

Cory...

But how I got my name, first I signed up and tried using the name Scarface Predator because not only was I into AvP but concrete jungle, but it didnt work. Then i used the name Corky which all my friends call me, its a joke. It worked but i had password problems so then i just used my real name, Cory and i regreit it. I wish i could have a cool account with a rpg character name.

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall

Cory-CH-sig.jpg
.:Killswitch Forum:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

DeathLocks, Undefined, 17 years ago

Actually my name has a funny story behing it. 2 years ago when I was in 6th grade I was annoying
the hell out of my sisters and they got really ed at me and started to throw at me and they chased me around the house. So I locked myself in the computer room for hours
and found this site. Everyone of my screenames has Death in it, so I was in a locked room and at first i thought DeathLocked but that sounded and then I thought of DeathLocks and DeathLocks was born.

A lot of people think that I thought DeathLocks is somehow related to Dreadlocks but it really isnt!

dlocks.gif

Kaizen, Undefined, 17 years ago

hey celtoc was the forrbidden planet in edinburgh

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

celtic102, Undefined, 17 years ago

Celtic102.......

Well it was when Avp Came Out, I was in forbidden planet and seen the celtic predator figure, i thought the mask was so cool. I Bought it and went on the internet to find wallpapers for avp i turned up on this site. joined up and typed in Celtic, it wouldn't let me so looked all over the box and noticed on the bar code it had 102 so i took that and Celtic102 was born........

Untitled-2.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 17 years ago

God, this is embarressing.

Ok, in my teen years i really used to love WCW Wrestling, One person in particular - Goldberg.
The man was unstoppable and a great icon. I used to make tons of pictures when i first got photoshop and place my head on his body, eventually it became a running joke with me and my friends who began to call me 'Daveberg'

How sad. But the name stuck, and i use it on almost every forum i go to.

Enjoy.

davesback.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

Hmmm this is intresting.

Katam...lol. You will all like to know how I got this name.

Well I used to be a BIG Dragonball Z fan. My old online name was Kain as I liked Soul Reaver back then. One day me and a mate sat at school bored out our mind so we started to see what our Dragonball Z name was as most of the charecters out of Dragonball Z were named after vegtables.lol. There for me and my mate said right choose your favourite vegtable and your nick name and put them together some how. I chose a tomato. With my nickname and my vegtable I got Katom yet it didn't sound right so I changed it to Katam.lol.

That was my online name for about a year till resently it has been changed to RAH which is simply my anitials.lol.

There you go theres my story. :)

Katam.jpg

.:MESSAGE BOARD, RPG RULES & INFORMATION:.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hm. Bloo.

My name's Bloo, well, because of that little lovable Bloo guy on that cartoon show. I love that guy. Almost like me, but I swear more. Heheh.

I started using the name "Bloo" in January on another site that some people know about. I stuck to it ever since.

When joining this place, I thought of my other name, "XxCloud0X", and "WTF Waffle", but I liked Bloo a lot more. By this point, I would of been known as the Waffle...

Or Glitch. But according to someone else, it sounds nerdy. Heheh.

00Bloo_sig01.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

My name came around from when I played Unreal Tournament 2004. My guys name was somthing like "Drontinius". After a while, a started to paint my Armageddon liuetenants, and I wanted to call him that, but I couldn't paint all that on his base, so I used "Drontin". After a while, I created a alien which drew insperation from the symbiotes and Xenomorphs. When I tryed to make an account on this site, I used the full name. It's somwere in the members page of 89 or somthing. When I couldn't log in, I shortened the name. I did that several times, and finally, using internet explorer (My folly was using FIre Fox), I tried Drenton.

It worked, it stuck, and I was able to enter this lovlely online community.

Drenton.jpg

Well, I got the name Darkblade first, but it was origninally Shadowblade. Dunno where shadowblade came from, but ah well, when I went to register onto a star wars forum (my first forum...sigh...) It was taken, so I settled for Darkblade, I ended liking it much better then the original after a while and adopted Darkblade, normally in most forums my Username is MALUS DARKBLADE, but I decided to go for "Darkblade Bug" because it sounded more appropriate for avp, and cause i was too tired to type up Malus anyway lol.