Why your name is your name

solo_pred, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well this could be cool to learn why people chose there name they did. So why is your name your name?

Name: Solo pred

Reason for name: Well in my family im the only one who is the age i am (13) and every one else sort of dose there own thing. my coolest family members are like 5 years and more older than me so i dont see them much the person closest to my age is my cosin Lauren she is 14 but i barley even see her. So yousualy im bymyself, Going solo ect. but you get the point i dont really do anything with family members. and i dont have verry many friends so school can be a drag some times and i find myself bymyself alot.
and thats how i came up with solo pred

solo-pred.jpg
Black warrior and solo pred The Dark warriors of Balatu

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

I got my name because my lan name is Blade Monstrona and i tried that but it as blade but obviously somebody had already taken it so i though of king of blades, but that was an under statement to god of blades. And also a hint to the tail.

868194_1.jpg
Entaro Adune

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Why GENFC DEATH?

GENFC DEATH was a well earned Nick name in the AVP2 online game a few years back. i was with my first clan. what died off a year after i joined and in that time i got the most kill's out of the clan with the M1A1 Pistol and well i was named Death at the Time until i think it was (UGA)- Nightwish said i should add the Rank GENFC to the first part for General first class death. but in my times with palying with other people they made up new meanings for it and well i was know through the game for the Allied Marine Clans with me and the Shadow Striker's. and well we sort of Died off a few years after and i found this site and i was hopiong to meet them around here. but i met New friends instand actually.

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

Name: Black Warrior..........(DUH)

I got my name off a website in the links section of "predator the hunted".
the site was a predator encyclopedia and it had something about a awesome pred(or something like that) in the "Black Warrior/Death" section.

so there.

Blackwarrior-sig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 17 years ago

well i like electcity and i hang around power plants then i got bored and i threw my hammer in the generator ruining it and exploding sending 3000 volts threw the ground shocked me my knees blew out the skin came off and i had to pay a fine

metal16.jpg
There are two reasons men fight, to exist or to live

Because it is... lol... lmao

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall

Cory-CH-sig.jpg
.:Killswitch Forum:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well I didnt use the internet at all until like a year and a half ago. and I made my AIM screen name "Navyboy" cos I had no clue what to put. and I griped at someone cos I was mad for some reason I can't remember. and he said "Wow you should change your Screen name to NAVYSPAZ" and I said hmm, and as a Joke I made my screen name navyspaz, and ended up liking it :).

and its not taken off of anything, so I liked it. and I was gonna make my account name "Hivenode09" but I decided navyspaz is better.

I bet alot of people on here have been wondering what my name means too :|

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

Kidd, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hmmm, Why is my name Kidd?

Well, to tell ya the truth. I chose the name Kidd because it was the very first Manga Character I drew from my first How to Draw Manga. After I drew him, I started making his History and other things for him, such as family.

How did I get the name Kidd Junior?

I took the First name from what my dad always called my mom,"Kid" and then I figured it could be a name by playing a game called " Chrono Cross " The last name I got it from my BaseBall coach who's name is Junior and also I'm a Second named Dean in my family so I am a Junior too. So that's how I made Kidd Junior. I dunno if this will work but let yall see Kidd Junior in my vision of Gaiaonline.

http://avatar.gaiaonline.com/gaia/members/ava/52/74/72109811347452.png?t=1155171866_3.00_00

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

shorty, Undefined, 17 years ago

well one of my best friends is really tall so she always calls me shorty now everyone at school calls me that i gess i just got used to it :)

Alienation, Undefined, 17 years ago

My name became like this because I couldn't think of anything, so I asked from my mom, and there you have it. My mom also told me Alienator, but I decided my mom's first option, Alienation.

alienationv2.jpgI Am A Drone Alien Of The Hive

Aeo, Undefined, 17 years ago

I was reading the story Beowulf and began playing with the name. I soon came upon the name Aeo by eliminating the wulf completely and replaceing the B...

I dont know Aeo just sounded cool to me and Ive used it ever since.

The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is for Good Men to do Nothing.

- Edmund Burke -

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

Why I'm predatoress? Gee, lemme think... I was surfing on the net looking for some forum about AvP where I can ask and talk about these things, I found this and loved the athmosphere - but what name could I have? That was a problem 'cos names like Nemesis were taken, then I just wrote predator with the feminine -ess ending and voila! It wasn't taken 'cos it isn't even proper English! lmao That's how logic of a Finn works...

So there's no greater story behind my name even I usually think my nicknames very careful. It was like 5 minutes flash and now I'm known as predatoress whatever I do lol

precopy.jpg

Kaizen, Undefined, 17 years ago

kaizen that came from my mums work it means team work in japenenese

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

hajou3, Undefined, 17 years ago

lol during school king of kings was drawing predator weapons and stuff.(I tried to draw aliens but couldnt get the tails right)
any way my name,... well it started on runescape, i was trying to think of a new name for my guy, and I just came up with Hajou, then I died so I just made a new guy(Hajou2) instead of having to get all the stuff I lost back, then I died again, made another guy(hajou3) and I didnt die with him so I use that name on websites cuz I think its lucky.

Hajou3.jpg
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

LOL I'm in Star Wars Revenge of The Sith!!!
The Forum Rules

Well, actually to tell you the honest truth my freaky friends back in the day used to call me "clone" cause they couldn't tell me or my twin bro apart, so that's how that nickname came to be, pretty stupid actually! But hey they have to come frome somewere.

GIT-R-DONE

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

well what actually was going on in my mind was hey dont predators use some sort of hyroglph system, and since that thought past through my brain i thought back to egyption hyroglphs. and those looking cool i said to myself "yeah hyroglphs are nice" and that was the birth of the name. then once it started i reilzed it was a mouth full to say or type for that matter so for awhile my signature was "for short call me hyro"

Hyrosig.jpg
"He who fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not become a monster." ~Nietzche

FireHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

I thought up of FireHunter because I like fire really thats about it

the burning planet..so mysterious,so beautiful so,well,burning....

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Wow. Very weird, man. Very weird.

No offense. Just saying. Mine is supposed stupider. (not that yours is)

00Bloo_sig01.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 17 years ago

My friends coined the name at school I believe. Once a little seventh grader comes to school drawing aliens and predators and wearing a stupid pin on his chest that came with said movie ticket, he's gonna get some nicknames.

AVPFREAK.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

Hive_Tyrant, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well...it all started out when i got into warhammer 40,000 (still a begginer) and i got soo interested in the tyranids cause they looked like the aliens from the movies, so i got them. days later i found this site and i saw the clans chart and i saw the hive clan there and i got my username from the HQ Hivetyrant so it could go with the name...and look at me now.(first i wanted to be a pred but changed my mind.)

HiveTyrant.jpg The killer of the eders, work for The Hive!

solo_pred, Undefined, 17 years ago

... hyrogliphs... *Hyro* hhhhmmm what should my name be?.... Wow Hyrogliphs are like a big picture book how awesom... J/K
NOT MAKING FUN OF YOUR NAME OR ANYTHING THAT CAME TO MY MIND

solo-pred.jpg
Black warrior and solo pred The Dark warriors of Balatu